Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lets see if I cant SHOOT UP a CONTEST

Every year my father and I have a friendly competition with to see who can out shoot who in 100 rounds of skeet. Unfortunately he is not be able to make it next Sunday so we are going to have our fathers day tomorrow.Now for the contest whoever comes closest to the number of birds i hit and the number my Dad hits wins .Will announce a tie-breaker if one is needed. Good luck

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, not knowing either you or you dad I just have to assume that you know which end of a shotgun takes care of business and throw out a wild guess, I'll say 92 for you and 89 for your dad. Have a Great day and keep it real.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Having only shot skeet a few times, knowing how hard it is/was for me atleast, and not wishing to insult anyone, and really having NO idea what is 'good'...i will just pick random number that i like the look of this morning...therefore you 55 and your dad, given it is a fathers's day celebration...67!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Youre gonna beat Dad this year...but only because he lets you:)...........You with 75 and Dad with 72
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nice lil contest Bill .......... I am going with 89 for you and 91 for you're pops.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna say 82 you 89 your dad. I've never shot skeet so I have no idea how complicated it is. Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bill 4, Dad 82. Thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Interested to see what the score is and great idea for a contest. I'm going bill's dad winning with 83 and bill with 76.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeet shooting is much harder than it looks, so I will say U 74 your dad 71. Great contest and have fun.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Always wanted to try shooting skeet. Gonna say...Dad: 90 You: 82
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Dad-91 You-88, Enjoy!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I've shot Trap,, Im gonna say Dad 99, You 98,, Thanks for the contest,, interestingly different.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Every year my father and I have a friendly competition with to see who can out shoot who in 100 rounds of skeet. Unfortunately he is not be able to make it next Sunday so we are going to have our fathers day tomorrow.Now for the contest whoever comes closest to the number of birds i hit and the number my Dad hits wins .Will announce a tie-breaker if one is needed. Good luck
    can i ask what you shot last time you guys went skeeten'?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like good times with your Dad, maybe a cigar and a brew afterwards? You=78 Dad=84.. Have fun!!
  • Options
    sidelinersideliner Posts: 4
    Since you're shooting skeet, I say that you will hit zero birds and the same for your dad. Happy Early Fathers Day.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I'll go 78 for you and 74 for your dad
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    You 0 birds. Your dad 88 clay targets.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    You: 79
    Pops: 81

thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    You74 your dad 68. Thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Ok final score was 72 dad and 86 me , I will edit post with the winner