Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No workmans comp coverage!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Bob Luken my boss said i couldnt put in a comp claim for bombings. I think ill settle on these to cover damages! ;)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaaaamn. Check out the age on those Perdomos
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I know! It's so beautiful! My faves! Bob done good!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL So that's what all the pic posting brouhaha was for? :) Just before you figured it out I sent you a PM.
    I know now!!! I feel like i can be a better man.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Just an fyi, the perdomo champagnes have an actual Yellow cellophane. Its not aged that crazy. That would be insane. I hope so anyways, or all perdomo champs are super old.
    blurr:
    Just an fyi, the perdomo champagnes have an actual Yellow cellophane. Its not aged that crazy. That would be insane. I hope so anyways, or all perdomo champs are super old.
    I figured Daniel knew about the yellow cello and was just jokin' but I'm glad you pointed this out so there would be no misinformed observations. I actually had an aged cigar last night but the cello was more like tea stained than yellow.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosses, what can you do?
    How long does it take for cello to age?
    Not much.... Sadly. They hand over the Pay. Lol
    LiquidChaos66:
    I'm not sure that I have an answer about the cello looking aged and how long it would take, but the cigar I had last night has been out of production for maybe a year or two. It was an Avalon - Juke Series - Blue (maduro). It was a disappointing smoke. But it was fun to discover and learn about the company and do some checking and a few phone calls. There were a few of them available at a B&M in IL. Bought a handful. I guess the ones I have left will just be a nice conversation piece.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    it varies depending on the wrapper and how oily they are I think. And how well they are kept. I've had some get nice color after only a few months while others with over a year are still clear.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    blurr:
    :o) Nice hit on the new guy!!! Enjoy the cigars and again welcome!!!
    I am loving it here so far! Amazing people and great advice and help!