Home General Discussion

Saw this at Cracker Barrell

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
Coming back from Florida we stopped at a Cracker Barrell in NC( not a very good one IMO ) but this was on the wall but they wouldn't sell it:(image

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome in so many ways!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    That's awesome in so many ways!
    Yeah that would look cool on the wall above my humi.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if to have those on the front and lid of a humi. I have lathe and plaster walls and would be scared to death to hang those! Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Which Cracker Barrell might I ask? I live in NC...usually go to the one in Fayetteville or Dunn.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    and most people probably have no idea what it is.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    and most people probably have no idea what it is.
    That's what I thought too!

That is cool though
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similar to what I scored on Ebay:
    but without the blacksmith's wrought iron clasps:

works, too.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    Similar to what I scored on Ebay:
    but without the blacksmith's wrought iron clasps:

works, too.

Nice!
    Jasonc1982:
    Which Cracker Barrell might I ask? I live in NC...usually go to the one in Fayetteville or Dunn.
    My bad it was in Columbia SC. I ordered the Open faced roast beef which is one of my favorites and they brought out this plate with what looked like just the fatty skirt around a prime rib. Just all fat and gross looking. I took one look and told the waitress there was no way I was eating that. And don't even get me talking about the bathroom. Nasty! Nasty! Nasty!!!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, most everyone seems to love Cracker Barrell; whereas we have been to three of them in three different states and had a train wreck each time

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)