Home Non Cigar Related
Options

We Are the Champions

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am the proud father of a sofball champion!! My little 3rd baseman and the rest of the team won the championship game today..it was a close victory with a 3 to 2 score! It was a pleasure helping coach the team this year...I even got myself a trophy and a medal!!!now its time to get ready for All Stars

photo image_zps4f4a92ad.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Awesome bro! She looks like she is a base stealer!Do they even let them run that young?
  • Options
    Next year they she will be able to steal..but she is damn fast. Shes gets it from me!! My oldest daughter is pretty quick but I think my little one could still beat her in a race!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Next year they she will be able to steal..but she is damn fast. Shes gets it from me!! My oldest daughter is pretty quick but I think my little one could still beat her in a race!
    I'ma bout to smoke one for the champs! Thanks for the excuse ;)
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Awesome.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    good to hear! My basketball team won our division championship last year and it is so fun to see how happy they are.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Very cool!
    +1 Congratulations,, Loved playin softball!!
    Quite the pose there!!!! Like it!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun stuff. Congrats bro
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome for you both but especially for her and he memory of Dad being there and coaching her on to victory!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations. Good to see you involved in your kids' sports. Pizza party!!!!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Awesome bro! She looks like she is a base stealer!Do they even let them run that young?
    I was thinking this, too!

My son is built like a linebacker but one of the fastest in any group his age, except for usually one tiny little twig of a sprinter type. But, kinda like dad, he can't hit worth a damn. Unlike dad, he's not a good fielder, either. Oh well. He's sticking to soccer and football.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thats awesome. congrats. enjoy it fully.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! Congratulations! Great job Coach :)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    Congrats to your daughter and you too!

Keep up the good work, and best of luck next season as well!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That right there is cute as a bug.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That girls got the look of a winner, even if she wasn't holding up TWO trophies with a medal around her neck !
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Awesome, these are great times!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Very cool Royln. Congratulations to you and your daughter.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the kind words fellas...it means a lot.