Sadly first thing i thought of was a gun.. :(
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Is that wood painted black?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Is that wood painted black?
    haha naw a 380
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What made you pick that one?I've been lookin' at picking my wife up a little sumthin' sumthin'.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Kinda dissapointed,, not sure why,,lol,, You know how I feel bout toys,,lmao
    Rain:
    What made you pick that one?I've been lookin' at picking my wife up a little sumthin' sumthin'.
    wells it's not what I wanted her to get, but was a gift from her dad, it's a bit harsh, and does not pack much punch for the kick it has. Just glad she can shoot someone in the face if needed.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made me look
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Made me look
    Me too.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    See... You got me all worked up.
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    380 is underpowered. Small gun also requires a tight hold. Get her used to shooting at least a 9 mil and build up from there if necessary. Believe me the last thing you want is to do piss the assailant off. By the way aiming for the face is a miss. You have to go for the mass. 9mil in a larger frame is easy on the recoil.
    pilgrimtex:
    380 is underpowered. Small gun also requires a tight hold. Get her used to shooting at least a 9 mil and build up from there if necessary. Believe me the last thing you want is to do piss the assailant off. By the way aiming for the face is a miss. You have to go for the mass. 9mil in a larger frame is easy on the recoil.
    i wanted her to get a .40 at least, but her dad didnt listen and let her shoot first.. what r ya gonna do.? So this is what she has, I know shooting in the face is a fail...was a figure of speech to say the least. I would have rather her have a .22 than a .380