Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The big man lays the smack

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
So, I was in Chicago last week, and ended up meeting up with Alex...yes I said Alex, Svenson...the guy you see all of the pictures of on CCOM! He tells me to not bring anything, drinks and smokes are on him. Ok great, we have a short window time to herf only because he has a grad party he has to go to, so I follow instructions and meet him. He immediately goes into his Amazing humidor and starts pulling things out...he hands me a La Aurora from 2004 to light up, and then a dirty rat to follow that one. And then we sit down in his mancae and he asks about drinks...so he pulls out the Pappy 23 year. Alex has gone way over board. The smokes were great and the sticks were amazing, but they were no where close to how awesome it was to spend time with Alex and just hang out. So as I'm walking out, he hands me a ccom baggie...He BOMBED ME....WTF!!!!

Alex, Thanks for the great time. I am looking forward to doing it again sometime in the near future.

photo 20130607_181848.jpg

photo 20130607_193214.jpg

photo 20130612_084855.jpg

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, looks like you had a great time. How cool to herf with Alex (or any ccom staff) and at his house?!! Probably doesn't get much better than that, especially picking his brain for cigar knowledge. Congrats Roman.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    That is cool Roman. I had to settle for just bombing him.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I'm day dreaming. Very cool Roman.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty darn awesome man! I bet you'll remember that for the rest of your life!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Did you get a street address while you were there???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice. Did you get a street address while you were there???
    Yes but he hit me so hard i think i forgot it
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW... Pretty damn cool!! Jealous for sure....did he talk about the Bearded one at all? Just curious...
  • Options
    we didn't talk work. We talked hunting, cars, and whiskey...and he gave away all of the trade secrets to what is coming out...j/k. We talk about a possible ccom trip to Nica though
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, to be a fly on that wall, envy :). Thanks for sharing Roman and nice hit Alex.