Home Cigar 101

Forum question - 5 star rating system.

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did you know that there was a rating system? I didn't either but I stumbled onto it. You can rate posts from poor to excellent. If you hover over it it will tell you the average rating and how many rated it and if you click on it it will show who rated it. I will probably continue to ignore it. Seems everybody else does. EDIT: I gave this question a "poor" one star rating LOL but some of you think it's better than that.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, for a long time I could not figure out why some thread had stars, especially since we don't have active mods! I just learned this year what they are, lol!! Yes, we ignore them...

I don't see the point of a rating anyway... if someone asks a great question, and gets a good answer they might rate 5*, but if I already knew the answer, then I don't give a crap and rate it 1* (if everyone rated). So, most threads (I bet) would be in the middle...average... surprise! Haha

Edit: 5-Stars for teaching me about the 5-Stars, Bob!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know how it worked for about a year but it must be for computer only because it won't let me rate with an iPhone and that's all I ever use.