Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DJFISH

2»

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    addresses anyone? looking for a few
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    need some addy's so either mike , or rome if you have a address book i need about 3-4 addresses
    ////mike and roman should b able to help, depending upon whom you are looking for joe.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    need some addy's so either mike , or rome if you have a address book i need about 3-4 addresses
    ////mike and roman should b able to help, depending upon whom you are looking for joe.
    PM me who ya need Joe!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    addresses anyone? looking for a few
    Done LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Those stickers are sweet. Hope the trip was fun. Herf soon brother

#DE4L #StillPuffin

Ok got what I needed.
    haha, you guys are in for it, hahaha, i should make contest on guessing whos getting it! debating it would have to be a short one 1-2 days only, debating
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    haha, you guys are in for it, hahaha, i should make contest on guessing whos getting it! debating it would have to be a short one 1-2 days only, debating
    I bet I could pic them all. :-)
    nah not all, you only know of few
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Darn! Maybe next time.
    everything is out and outbound to its victims, i need a pic of something in order to take care of one last victim, so drew your up you may have this pic that you cans can for me to work on making it a cutable vinyl
    Obviously very cool, and neat hobby you have joe. Nice ending to a great discussion. It will b nice to see where the bombs blow.
    ooh , its not over, roman started the post, but i think it will be a bit before its over, still need to get about 4-5 more then ill be done,
    just taking a breather for now, cutting part is easy its the weeding of all the misc. lil bits that need to be pulled off and clear away so you can see the images.
    thats the part i dont like doing weeding the vinyl
    finished the last cutting ...... for now thanks drew and stsepes, see your p/ms
    another cut someone asked if this could be done(not daniel) figured i could prototype it, had to remove the lines from the original pic and use a solid fill, also made it with the cigar, but the detail gets screwey if its not a large image to show the detail
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    So i will continue to propagate this thread...Because Joe is awesome. Self explanatory before and after pics below.

photo 20130622_101946.jpg

and the after
    photo 20130622_103258.jpg

Thanks again Joe! They are awesome!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    So i will continue to propagate this thread...Because Joe is awesome. Self explanatory before and after pics below.

photo 20130622_101946.jpg

and the after
    photo 20130622_103258.jpg

Thanks again Joe! They are awesome!
    lookin good!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    another cut someone asked if this could be done(not daniel) figured i could prototype it, had to remove the lines from the original pic and use a solid fill, also made it with the cigar, but the detail gets screwey if its not a large image to show the detail
    still have 2 more to send out, working on moding the skull and bones a bit to reflect the trident
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    thats awesome man...we need to chat
    last one 9405 5036 9930 0474 6992 11
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    These are simply awesome. Your cab looks sick as hell Roman.
    james40:
    These are simply awesome. Your cab looks sick as hell Roman.
    /////and thats not sayin anything about the inside. The vinyl does look great!
    roman heres a cut of one of the logos, it has to be like a 9"and up wide by 4-5" because of the ridges,and my blades i use no matter which one blade i use are pulling the vinyl as it goes causing it to peel or misalign but it can be done