Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Everyone else is doing it....

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Seems like a big week for dropping bombs, so I thought I could try and let couple get lost in the mix. These aren't really surprises, so.... DZR - 9405 5036 9930 0459 7276 25 Drew - 9405 5036 9930 0459 7276 18 Actually, these are less bombs and more payments. Hope you guys enjoy :)
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    WTF are you paying me for?!? I'm still not sure how I got dragged into this.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    It's really a mixture of retaliation for the lancero bomb you sent me, a personal thank you for all that you are doing on the forum (including taking over the lottery???), and just a plain old bomb. I had a few sticks that I thought you would enjoy and originally was going to forward a lancero SS to you, but you screwed that up for me (i.e. more reason to bomb you). Also, this should begin the MI truce. We need to stop the in-fighting and focus our efforts on the west coast....
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    focus our efforts on the west coast....
    already ahead of you there these WA and CA guys need to be taught a lesson
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    It's really a mixture of retaliation for the lancero bomb you sent me, a personal thank you for all that you are doing on the forum (including taking over the lottery???), and just a plain old bomb. I had a few sticks that I thought you would enjoy and originally was going to forward a lancero SS to you, but you screwed that up for me (i.e. more reason to bomb you). Also, this should begin the MI truce. We need to stop the in-fighting and focus our efforts on the west coast....
    You already paid me back for the lancero bomb and you don't owe me d!ck even if I do take over the lottery.

We can collaborate on a West Coast Bomb Run if you would like. I've got some heavy hitters I need to pay back. The Westies need to feel some Michigan pain!!!

back on topic...your not off the hook yet!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    your not off the hook yet!
    For the record, the first time I bombed you, I asked you to not retaliate and to just pay it forward if you felt compelled. As always, I am requesting that again. I'm finally making some space in the cooler for my own purchases. I don't need you guys **** that up for me, lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    For the record, the first time I bombed you, I asked you to not retaliate and to just pay it forward if you felt compelled. As always, I am requesting that again. I'm finally making some space in the cooler for my own purchases. I don't need you guys **** that up for me, lol.
    Well...this brings me to another point I need to talk to you about. It's the 12th. You were suppose to smoke #50 by the 7th. If you would smoke more you wouldn't have such a stock pile.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Well...this brings me to another point I need to talk to you about. It's the 12th. You were suppose to smoke #50 by the 7th. If you would smoke more you wouldn't have such a stock pile.
    My summer vacation started today and I'm smoking #49 right now. Cigar consumption will increase tenfold for the next couple months. I'll also have more time for contests and bombs....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mannn. Dis thread is some boo sh*t!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a great thing I live in Beloit, Wisconsin.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    My summer vacation started today and I'm smoking #49 right now. Cigar consumption will increase tenfold for the next couple months. I'll also have more time for contests and bombs and plenty of room in my cooler for any sort of retaliation I have coming my way.
    fixed it!
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    My summer vacation started today and I'm smoking #49 right now. Cigar consumption will increase tenfold for the next couple months. I'll also have more time for contests and bombs and plenty of room in my cooler for any sort of retaliation I have coming my way.
    fixed it!
    Don't make me send a follow up package....
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    This was an awesome pass last year. The only complaint I had was it took forever. I am in and I'm sure Tony will do a great job at orchestrating it.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    fixed it!
    Your threats don't scare me teacher. I have cigars too. I know what you like.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    fixed it!
    I'm going to soften him up for you so he will be in a better mood.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    fixed it!
    Bwahahahahaha
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    My summer vacation started today and I'm smoking #49 right now. Cigar consumption will increase tenfold for the next couple months. I'll also have more time for contests and bombs....
    Woo! Can't wait to see drew's beating. Take him to **** school, Tony...summer school!
  • Options
    Lol to all of you! James, bring it! Drew, I went easy on you. It won't happen again. Gray, I have bigger plans for you. To the rest of the peanut gallery, school's out, but I'm not done teaching lessons yet....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Gray, I have bigger plans for you. To the rest of the peanut gallery, school's out, but I'm not done teaching lessons yet....
    pssh, I dont listen to teachers in the summer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    SleevePlz:
    Lol to all of you! James, bring it! Drew, I went easy on you. It won't happen again. Gray, I have bigger plans for you. To the rest of the peanut gallery, school's out, but I'm not done teaching lessons yet....
    Student become Teacher? lol....prepare sucka.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Seems like a big week for dropping bombs, so I thought I could try and let couple get lost in the mix. These aren't really surprises, so.... DZR - 9405 5036 9930 0459 7276 25 Drew - 9405 5036 9930 0459 7276 18 Actually, these are less bombs and more payments. Hope you guys enjoy :)
    DZR- 9505 5110 0858 3163 4919 54
    Gray- 9505 5110 0858 3163 4917 01
    Shafty I like how you think!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Dude?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Dude?!?!
    Double dude?!?!