Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Dude, I can't wait to see the damage inflicted on some poor unsuspecting least coster!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    This should land today. Get your popcorn ready folks, the show's about to start.
    Get em Gordon!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Another one bites the dust! Gordonstyle
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    pelirrojo:
    This should land today. Get your popcorn ready folks, the show's about to start.
    Get em Gordon!!
    This should be good after the discussion we had on the vherf the other night. I cant wait!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordo is going to bore someone...a new one! Get 'em baby!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really curious to see the destruction this time. Lots of hype, let's see if the Westie can live up to it!!! :-)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'm really curious to see the destruction this time. Lots of hype, let's see if the Westie can live up to it!!! :-)
    Did u ship your red beard Gordo?
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Did u ship your red beard Gordo?
    THAT would have been epic!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    WTF boom or no boom??
    firetruckguy:
    WTF boom or no boom??
    +1
    Was someone from the Least side out picking out a pair of skinny jeans or some **** like that???
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Was someone from the Least side out picking out a pair of skinny jeans or some **** like that???
    Skinny Jeans... Have some respect, we where Jordache Jeans here :)
    So who the heck did Gordon hit???
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So have no fear gents ....... Indeed there was a hit ..... the package arrived safely at my humble abode before detonating ...... I arrived home after 11pm Saturday night after leaving the house early and found the cause of all the destruction. I opened the package and am truly blown away by the generosity on our beloved forums ....... I apologize that I was not able to post until now but this weekend has just been plain and simply exhausting. Gordon talked some smack earlier and I had completely forgot that he had won one of my contests and felt payback was needed. I won't ramble any longer and let the pics speak for themselves . Here they are
    photo photo1_zpsda997f7e.jpg
    photo photo2_zpsec8ef9de.jpg
    photo photo1a_zps179aaf09.jpg
    photo photo2a_zpscee5e722.jpg
    photo photo3_zps92291b3f.jpg
    Gordon, Thank you so much and all I have to say is that you may have won this battle, but the war is not over and the Westie in my cross hairs had best enjoy his Thanksgiving as this will be the last he has.................................. PM to the BOSS I need an ADDY
    We win!
    Takin the Leasties out one ankle at a time!!!!
    Very nice Gordon!

I knew it would be epic the way Gordon talked about it and it sure didnt disappoint.

Now go get 'em King!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive smackdown! Way to go Gordon!!
  • That Gordon done put a whuppin' on a yeastie! Yeah!
    Killer hit Gorson way to go brother!!! You were right, made quite the nice statement!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Take that Easties. Nice hit westie.
    I've been hit.... As in holy **** I've been hit!! Jim not only blindsided me but flat demolished me as well, and left an incredibly kind not in there too. Jim, I'm speechless man and so incredibly humbled, thank you for such an insane assortment of sticks, but a beautiful lighter and badazz Nub assortment, thank you man! I can't believe how many of the sticks you included were ones I'd been wanting to try but hadn't mentioned to anyone, this selection was a selection of not just all my favs but a number I'd been searching for! You won this round but guess what.... You woke a sleeping Irish. West Coast will dominate and I will also see you in Chitown my friend ;)

NICE!!! Holy motherload Batman! What a selection of sticks! Ol Daddy Irish has been taking a beating lately and I think this might be the KO. The East has won!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I knew it.....EASTIES WIN.....Get some of that Boyzzzzz
    DAMN!! Nice stick selection for our little Irish friend.. Nice job Jim!!
    Jesus.......
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Wishful thinking! methinks Irish has a lot of pent up pain from recent bombings to release. As another mighty westie once said:

perkinke:
    greg2648:
    Wishful thinking! methinks Irish has a lot of pent up pain from recent bombings to release. As another mighty westie once said:

You woke a sleeping Irish Giant..... Ya might as well start counseling now to learn that it really isn't your fault but that it still happened to you against your will lol :P
    90+ Irishman:
    ^^^^^ =Awesomeness