Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My First Bomb Received....

Thanks to Webmost for this incredible bomb he sent me. I really appreciate it... I was just expecting the Flor De Las Antillas but he also included 7 other smokes.... Thanks for being my first and i will return the favor shortly...

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit sir !
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davis ain't messin' around!!!

Great hit!!
    Awesome selection there! Very tasty line-up.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Good lookin set of smokes! Color me jealous! What's that green one? Black market?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just smoked one of those flowers of the island chain two nights ago. Not the toros I sent you, but one of the robustos I found in my humidor. They are a grand experience. I recommend a chambourcin or a merlot with this.

The Nording to tjhe left of them is another kind of experience. Rum or hard cider. Wish I could find some more; but that's all she wrote for my B&M.

Both of those are elegant packages. But you know what? Purely smokewise, I would put that cheapass Fonseca Arana with its cheapass band up against either of them.

I thank God there just some real good cigars out there.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Nice hit! Good lookin set of smokes! Color me jealous! What's that green one? Black market?
    Yeah, those Alec Bradley Nasty Hooligans ... essentially a Black market with a green wrapper.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to try anything black market. Might have to check my B&M next time I'm in the area and have some extra funds. Good smokes?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Webby... Enjoy that fine selection
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. except there's someting wrong with that one in the middle. Maybe it's green mold.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Nice hit. except there's someting wrong with that one in the middle. Maybe it's green mold.
    Too many noses rubbed on it at the B&M...

great hit! I just picked up one of the FdlA to try
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I'm dieing to they the Flor De Las Antillas but that Black Market Green thing got my all curious. I'll let you guys know what i think of them. thanks again to Webmost for this... Greatly appreciated...
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    I'm dieing to they the Flor De Las Antillas but that Black Market Green thing got my all curious. I'll let you guys know what i think of them. thanks again to Webmost for this... Greatly appreciated...
    I'd let them rest at least a week.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ah, your first bomb. Did it hurt a little? I sensed a high pitch in your voice. Don't worry, it'll get easier. Soon you will begin to enjoy it. Next thing you know, you're gonna want to bomb somebody else. A truly viscous cycle. Seek help before its' too late.
  • Options
    Guys. How did we allow this to happen? Here's a guy been a member since February, and you mean to tell me this is the first bomb he has received? What? I had no idea. Four months? Flabbergasted. I think we need to review our policies and procedures. Mike, Catfish, all you Jimmy Doolittles, how did this one slip thru the cracks?

Who needs an addy?

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    I just smoked one of those flowers of the island chain two nights ago. Not the toros I sent you, but one of the robustos I found in my humidor. They are a grand experience. I recommend a chambourcin or a merlot with this.

The Nording to tjhe left of them is another kind of experience. Rum or hard cider. Wish I could find some more; but that's all she wrote for my B&M.

Both of those are elegant packages. But you know what? Purely smokewise, I would put that cheapass Fonseca Arana with its cheapass band up against either of them.

I thank God there just some real good cigars out there.

The Arana is a fine smoke. I've had a couple and really liked them a lot.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Guys. How did we allow this to happen? Here's a guy been a member since February, and you mean to tell me this is the first bomb he has received? What? I had no idea. Four months? Flabbergasted. I think we need to review our policies and procedures. Mike, Catfish, all you Jimmy Doolittles, how did this one slip thru the cracks?

Who needs an addy?

It's actually 2 years and 4 months as a member.... Not just 4 months.... And before that i was lurking through this forum for about a year and a half just researching and learning from your posts....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats dude, those are some nice sticks. If you like scotch, it pairs well with the FDLA.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    webmost:

Who needs an addy?

Guess that just goes to show you that some can and do fall through the cracks, hit me with that addy Davis!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ya never forget yer first,, Very nice!! Enjoy and welcome
  • Options
    PM to mmccartneydc