Home General Discussion

hardest part is the cap...

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I bet. Wouldn't dream of trying that myself.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That would be a kick! I would love to try that sometime in my life.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    oh yeah , that was my plan today to roll some coronas, still got plenty of tabbacco for another 300-400 cigars
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    seriously... did a little "rolling" (i use quotes cuz i was a disaster) down in Nica on Cigar Safari... still have the sticks I rolled... needless to say, they look rough
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they look good! I'd love to try rolling
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! How do they taste and smoke?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    You badass mofo...nicely done! Always wanted to roll my own at least once. My line of cigars would be WW2 themed...B29 Super Fortress, Mustang, 109, Panzer, Chiha, etc.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    still gettin over a sinus infection. lit one yesterday. tasted good. the rest are being dry boxed...
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Seriously, that looks pretty darn good for rolling your own. We have to appreciate those who venture into this part of the hobby because it's not as easy as we think to roll a cigar. I wouldn't dare try it because I don't want to waste good tobacco in case I screw up. Kudos to those who can do this.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    Seriously, that looks pretty darn good for rolling your own. We have to appreciate those who venture into this part of the hobby because it's not as easy as we think to roll a cigar. I wouldn't dare try it because I don't want to waste good tobacco in case I screw up. Kudos to those who can do this.
    53 posts in 5 years. Whoa you better slow down you'll wear yourself out:) JK brother couldn't help myself.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    first time, no mold, just freehand. i didnt think they were too bad...smokeable... i'm using a mold now 5x46. makes it a little easier putting the wrapper and caps on as its rounded on the end...