Home General Discussion
Options

Real or fake??

Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
Sorry gang but I tried to post a pic and failed. My bad. This blows

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    just send the cigars to me and i will smoke them to figure out of they are real or fake......
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I feel like when you have to ask...usually seems to be fake. Get a pic up though, and the experts will help you out.
  • Options
    I tried all the br, right and left arrow instructions. Maybe if I could email this pic to someone with a freakin clue I could get this pic posted. If there's an emoticon that depicts absolute frustration, consider it posted RIGHT HERE because if it was easy, I couldn't do it. Apologies
  • Options
    Rain:
    I feel like when you have to ask...usually seems to be fake. Get a pic up though, and the experts will help you out.
    I'm not familiar with this brand. A few days ago someone posted a pic of a Cohiba band and a few of the trained eyes here were able to tell based on dots and other markings
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    honestly just get yourself a photobucket. it makes it SOOOOO much easier. Once it is in photobucket all you have to do is grab the HTML link and post it
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    honestly just get yourself a photobucket. it makes it SOOOOO much easier. Once it is in photobucket all you have to do is grab the HTML link and post it
    I do have photobucket. For whatever reason I just have not figured out how to post a pic. It all seems so simple. I'm tired of being a wooden boy.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Poopy Jones:

You just needed a space between "img" and "src"
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Poopy Jones:

Looks good to me, I can post some real ones if you need
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Poopy Jones:

Thanks kind sir. I will try that
  • Options

• Options
    Curious why you think its fake? Looks good man.
  • Options
    Oh hell yes!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!! Everyone take the rest of the day off with pay. Release the pigeons of peace!!!! Waiter please bring us meat on a bone and several yards of grog!!!! Lock up your sheep!!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Wasn't sure. This band goes around a cigar that was gifted to me from a friend that just got back from a cruise. He wasn't sure either. I appreciate you giving it the eye catfish. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Poopy Jones:
    catfishbluezz:
    Wasn't sure. This band goes around a cigar that was gifted to me from a friend that just got back from a cruise. He wasn't sure either. I appreciate you giving it the eye catfish. Much appreciated.
    i have a couple boxes of hoyo, this looks legit to me man, smoke it up. Hoyo rules
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    do you know the actual size of the cigar? that helps also.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Hoyo rules
    agreed.

probably my favorite brand from the island.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't it be a real band on a fake cigar? Might want to post a pic of that as well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    RG about 46. Length 5 and 3/4. I did a quick side by side to a 5 Vegas Classic corona. The Hoyo is a tad thicker and 1/4 longer
  • Options
    Poopy Jones:
    kuzi16:
    RG about 46. Length 5 and 3/4. I did a quick side by side to a 5 Vegas Classic corona. The Hoyo is a tad thicker and 1/4 longer
    well, that would be an epicure 1 I think 5.5x46. However, the foot should be cut. Does it have a triple cap? That band is for 50/52rg as well, 46 might be smaller.
  • Options
    Also, take a picture of the foot straight on. Post that with pics of the cap.
  • Options

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I love it when Dustin goes all super detective on the island cigars. True BOTL right there fellas. Should have seen him on twitter last week, he was going nuclear. Another reason I love this place.
  • Options
    I deleted the other pic. I grabbed the wrong unbanded stick. Here's a new pic next to the 5VC

• Options
    Bombay:
    I love it when Dustin goes all super detective on the island cigars. True BOTL right there fellas. Should have seen him on twitter last week, he was going nuclear. Another reason I love this place.
    Agreed. If it's fake they can sniff it out
  • Options
    My two cents? Probably fake with a legit band. That band is for 50-52 RG. The foot looks like a proper bunch, but that wrapper an cap look terrible. That's not a triple cap IMO, which would immediately denote a fake. I'll send you a real one, been meaning to send ya something anyways dude.
  • Options
    And I just checked an EE which is 50-52, has the same band, and a panetela which is 40. I've seen some good bands as of late, and that's a good one, but the cigar is not. No way that cap and wrapper are made isom.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Couldn't it be a real band on a fake cigar? Might want to post a pic of that as well.
    Psychic bro..
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    My two cents? Probably fake with a legit band. That band is for 50-52 RG. The foot looks like a proper bunch, but that wrapper an cap look terrible. That's not a triple cap IMO, which would immediately denote a fake. I'll send you a real one, been meaning to send ya something anyways dude.
    From the master himself. Thanks bro!!!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    Psychic bro..
    Word