Home General Discussion
Options

The Beard

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Can't say enough about the customer service here. But when good things happen. You should always be able to recognize or applaud such things. Mr. Tim(The Beard), thank you for always following through. Awesome guy, period....

Comments

• Options
    NOBLE 6NOBLE 6 Posts: 34
    Had an issue with a Sprint sale and Tina helped me out. She jumped through hoops to get my order corrected, she'll get my business from now on. Mucho appreciate it Ms T. -Bryan
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1!!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy and Tim are both always looking out for your best interests and appreciate our opinions and are quick to act! Thanks guys!!
  • Options
    Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    I thought someone was going to post a picture with their beard..lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Well, it's official. Tim has me as a customer for life. CCOM forum members, if you don't know what you have in these reps. Then you are missing out. Knowledgable of your likes and makes suggestions. Phenomenal, customer service. You just can't beat them, Thank You Tim...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Tim is my cigar guy for life too. Hooked me up with an awesome order again today.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Can't say enough good things about the Beard. he is a giant among cigar retailers. Is there a cigar guys HOF? There should be, he is a shew in on the first ballot!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Tim is my rep as well.Get your own!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Timbo is the greatest, he goes above and beyond to make every purchase great. One day I will have a picture for my man cave with me standing between Timbo and Alex; that is a sandwich of greatness.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I'd go with 'manwich' instead. Yes, the Beard has hooked me up with some great deals and even discounts without telling me about it!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    One more positive comment on the customer service at C.Com. Tim just finished taking care of an order for me in fine fashion!