Home General Discussion

Father's Day Cigar?

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
Just wanted to see if anyone had picked out their Father's day stick yet. I think I am going to have my first Opus X on the big day! So Happy Father's day to all you dads and regardless of what you are smoking, just ENJOY it!

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    We had to celebrate Father's Day last Sunday , My pops had a Nub Connecticut and I had started with a MF then finished off our shooting trip with a God of Fire.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I think Ill go with a Anejo 55 and later a God of Fire serie b maduro.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice guys! All solid smokes!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Not sure yet. I'll probably just close my eyes and just grab something.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Anything short filler.Probably a Feral Pig.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll have a Davidoff my wife bought me for my Bday.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I mean this is easy right.....I'll be smoking a my father cigar with my farer in law
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be smoking some by MF and thinking about my pops. My oldest turns 12 this Father's Day so it will make it even more special.
    brianetz1:
    I mean this is easy right.....I'll be smoking a my father cigar with my farer in law
    -1 for MF
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Going to a Perdomo event on Saturday, I think I might smoke a MF Corona on Fathers day.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I will be smoking some by MF and thinking about my pops. My oldest turns 12 this Father's Day so it will make it even more special.
    Yes Bro, will b firing up 1 of your MF u sent me on Father's Day. Thanks
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Anejo or Opus X or both. who knows.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    dennisking:
    Anejo or Opus X or both. who knows.
    I like the way you think!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna de a blind grab from my humi. Lots of new sticks I haven't tried. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will get to herf with my brother since he is up here for a week with his wife and kids!! My son will be here too! It's like a reunion.. I will try and get some pics up!!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    If I am barbequing, and hanging out in the pool with the family it will be cheapies all day long. So 5 Veg Cask, Gran Habanos, or maybe an Airbender.

But......If I have time to smoke with nothing going on, and no one harassing me, then I will smoke something nice. No clue what. It all depends on my mood, time of day, temperature, level of sobriety, time to smoke, and a bunch of other variables that all factor into the "what should I smoke" equation.
    Russ55:
    If I am barbequing, and hanging out in the pool with the family it will be cheapies all day long. So 5 Veg Cask, Gran Habanos, or maybe an Airbender.

But......If I have time to smoke with nothing going on, and no one harassing me, then I will smoke something nice. No clue what. It all depends on my mood, time of day, temperature, level of sobriety, time to smoke, and a bunch of other variables that all factor into the "what should I smoke" equation.

All solid choices tho!
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Chuck N:
    I think Ill go with a Anejo 55 and later a God of Fire serie b maduro.

NICE!!!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I, like so may of you all (EXCEPT Randy), will definitely be enjoying a MF! I am thinking a Le Bijou for starters! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL!!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Since i work sunday mine is today. On the menu for today is a Casa Fuente, Davidoff Maduro, L40 and maybe 2013 Zombie if i have the time.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I, like Justin will be working but unjust may fire up a MF (too bad im outta petites) it seems suitable for the occasion!! And provided I am relieved of duty early I've got a JO that's been sitting for about a year and a half!! ;) Good post Bro!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting off with an LFD. Getting ready to put the steaks on the grill. My better half is putting lobsters in the pot. Think I'm going to cap off the evening with a Davidoff.image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Starting off with a Graycliff crystal
    The Kid:
    How do you like them? I've only had one Graycliff, but they seem to get a bad rap.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The Kid:
    How do you like them? I've only had one Graycliff, but they seem to get a bad rap.
    IMO this is one of their best,, my other favorite is the black label double espresso!! when I first started I also enjoyed the 1666 pirate, actually its what got me interested,,but i think the blend changed and or my palate, so i dont really smoke too many of those anymore. the platinum the professional and the turbo are all decent smokes. Which one have you tried
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to smoke a My Father Special S from Pete that he gave me a year ago. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.
    robertgreen30:
    I'm going to smoke a My Father Special S from Pete that he gave me a year ago. Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

I started with a Cohiba Maduro from Jeep with about 7 Months in my humi. FAN TAZ TIC! Finishing up with a MF Special as well. Happy Pops Day all!
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    5 Vegas 2013 Limitada
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagehappy Father's Day!!