Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I Got Dogged By Ken

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Yes, I even knew these were coming, still after all that , you never are really ready.... So as some of you know I have been just swamped with work and when not working trying to golf and when not working or golfing trying to make wife happy....LOL. But stuff like this gets me in trouble....

So early day yesterday, get done with work, off to golf, done with golf, off to finish side job, done with side job head home. Get home around 9:30pm. Let dogs out, come into kitchen see wife sitting at kitchen table....Here is what gets me in trouble, my eyes shift from hers to package on table, at that point my face must've changed instantly. She then says "your an A S S H O L E " , I'm like "what?" she says" Your face is just glowing over that stupid package, off to bed she goes...needless to say long night!!!

Thank you Ken for being one of the first I ever traded with here on the Forums, So yes all that have been bombed by me blame KEN!!!! Yes I will share/bomb at your request...I do not believe I have had these yet, so if I like them sorry folks. Thank you for the box, I had a tough time getting into the 6pk coolidor, but made it work!!! LOL

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to get you in trouble. If we ever herf, we'll work on your poker face!!! Hope you like 'em. If not, I hope the bunch of people that get hit with 'em do!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone love getting packages! How could she get mad about that? Lol I'm sorry man. My wife does the same thing to me too. But already you got some good smokes to ease the edge off :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez Mikey that story sounds VERY familiar!! Lol.. Enjoy, nicely done Ken!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, I have several times told Bearswatter that she ought to take up smoking cigars herself, join the forum, and then she could get her own packages.

What? Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Women. Can't live with them, and the powers that be won't let you smack them around any more.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She then says "your an A S S H O L E " , I'm like "what?" she says" Your face is just glowing over that stupid packag
    Lol , now that sounds familiar.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I see the purchase of new shoes and purses in the future