Home General Discussion
Options

Asking for permission

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some of you fine gents are posting some awesome pics of what you're smoking using my little creation. Just wondering if its ok with you guys if I can use some of these pics on my Instagram. Of course I will give you credit for the photo and mention your name. Thanks #botl
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Doubt mine are Instagram worthy, but feel free to use any photo of mine any time. Stogie stand nation...hear me roar!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icpleel had some great pictures!!, dont know what happen to lee? maybe this will get his ears burning ,lol,

http://lcpleel.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    If you want to use any of mine it's all good, I would be honored!!!
  • Options
    Isaac is still around. He still posts pics on Instagram. We chit chat on there every now and then.

Drew, since you said that, a pic if yours will be the first one I'll repost.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    If you want to use any of mine it's all good, I would be honored!!!
    Chris, you're already on Instagram and I appreciate you posting your pics and tagging them.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Anything I post here is freely usable by anyone, I've always assumed it to be public domain, and even if it isn't, it's yours.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    thats a small price to pay, for receiving a stogie stand, fram the amazing daniel!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Go for it bro ,one like this will work right ?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I would be pissed if you used mine without filing the proper tax form and things ya know. Use away my friend
    photo 74323118-1038-4adc-bb7b-906ed87e0f06_zpsb911f64e.jpg
  • Options
    photo IMG_20121215_154117.jpg
  • Options
    photo photo50_zps81068512.jpg
  • Options
    photo photo51_zpsf2e61b97.jpg
  • Options
    photo photo52_zps2a51e445.jpg
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My pics are yours for the taking, Cool Name!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    if you see one of mine you want, use it, bro!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    You have my permission to use whatever photo that you want
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use away!! I will include your stand...
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck yeah, d-rey!
    Don't know if any of my pics would make the cut but if you see something you like feel free to re-use/share/etc.

(FYI --- I scale down the images before posting here. So if you want a higher res version of something, send me a PM)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Of course I don't care, and I forget to tag them all the time anyways like a dumbass...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I don't think I've taken any good shots, but every photo I take with your stand in the picture is with the express intent of promoting your product, so of course, use away. Assuming you like blurry, bad photographs! =)
  • Options
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. Also, they don't have to be the fancy shmancy photos. I just want to show that you guys are actually using them. I was thinking of doing a forum shout out type thing. "Friday forum foto" or something corny lol. Also if I can come up with other clever sayings that goes with the other days (mon, Tues, wed, thurs sat,sun) .
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks guys I appreciate it. Also, they don't have to be the fancy shmancy photos. I just want to show that you guys are actually using them. I was thinking of doing a forum shout out type thing. "Friday forum foto" or something corny lol. Also if I can come up with other clever sayings that goes with the other days (mon, Tues, wed, thurs sat,sun) .
    the "Saturday Stand-off"?
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    danielzreyes:
    the "Saturday Stand-off"?
    Yes!!!