Home General Discussion
Options

Smoked my first MOW ruination :)

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was expecting a big nicotine buzz but was pleasantly surprised. No buzz. Smelled great right out of the cello. I toasted it slowly with some cedar. (Thanks Jim) First half was wonderful. second half seemed drier and maybe more spice. I didn't nub it by any means but was very pleased. So which of these MOWs is gonna kick my azz anyway?

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I was expecting a big nicotine buzz but was pleasantly surprised. No buzz. Smelled great right out of the cello. I toasted it slowly with some cedar. (Thanks Jim) First half was wonderful. second half seemed drier and maybe more spice. I didn't nub it by any means but was very pleased. So which of these MOWs is gonna kick my azz anyway?
    if you are looking for an AZZ kicking MOW then I would recommend the Little Devil or the Skull Crusher. The ruination is a great stick. If you enjoyed that one, I would also recommend the MOW special edition which is the refular MOW but with the ruination wrapper
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    If you liked the ruination, Try the regular line MOW also, I really like those. They have coronas that are my favorite, at 6 x 42 or so, after a few years they are so smooth. Have a box that's like 4 years old, they're a treat.
  • Options
    Trident:
    Bob Luken:
    if you are looking for an AZZ kicking MOW then I would recommend the Little Devil or the Skull Crusher. The ruination is a great stick. If you enjoyed that one, I would also recommend the MOW special edition which is the refular MOW but with the ruination wrapper
    Ha! No! I'm trying to AVOID an azz kickin'! Good to know about the skull crusher and little devil. I got a skull crusher on my newbie trade. (Thanks Drew) But hey, the name gives it away, doesn't it? I been saving that one. I also got an Armada in a bomb. (Thanks again Jim) I heard those were really good.
  • Options
    blurr:
    If you liked the ruination, Try the regular line MOW also, I really like those. They have coronas that are my favorite, at 6 x 42 or so, after a few years they are so smooth. Have a box that's like 4 years old, they're a treat.
    I intended to try the regular MOW first, but the ruination came up on the sprint sale or daily deal and I had to grab 'em.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Trident:
    Bob Luken:
    Ha! No! I'm trying to AVOID an azz kickin'! Good to know about the skull crusher and little devil. I got a skull crusher on my newbie trade. (Thanks Drew) But hey, the name gives it away, doesn't it? I been saving that one. I also got an Armada in a bomb. (Thanks again Jim) I heard those were really good.
    The Armada is something special. Its amazing. Too bad they arent going to make it anymore. If you like maduros give the Phalanx a try as well.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PA Habanno IMO has a very nice kick.