Home General Discussion
Options

Who sent me a 1989?

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
One of you BOTLs may have sent me a Nestor Miranda 1989, I think. But I can't find it among the old bomb posts. I smoked this stick last night and I think it might be ideal for inclusion among Johnny Sotweedseed's bomblet selection this year. Not sure whether it's the dark or the rosado. Looking for a source. Tough to find. Everyone I hit on line says sold out. Shoot me a PM will ya? TIA
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i did bomb a few out awhile ago, dont know if ive bombed you...yet! but i bought 20 on the sprint sale on the cheap!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I figured out the source. Insomniapb -- PM to you

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it you liked it? I've come close a couple times pulling the trigger on these just out of curiosity.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Used to be dirt cheap on here and the inter family relations site. Should be able to find some bundles super cheap. I'll see if any searches show in stock, but someone is looking to transfer a bundle I can almost guarantee. Nm are pretty good for the price but I never tried this line. Try the NM specially selected if you can handle a bit above a 2 dollar smoke. They're awesome.