Home General Discussion

San Antonio Herf? 22nd through the 27th.

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
I am going to San Antonio this weekend and next week for the ISTE conference and would love to herf. I think I am going to meet up with @loganatdell from cigar chat on Sunday afternoon sometime between 10-5. I'll be open every night but I will have some of my techie nonsmoking friends with me so I'm not sure how much herring I'm doing.

The other thing I'm looking for is good places to smoke. So if anyone is familiar with the area et me know.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I thought so.Anywho, I'll PM you my number.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife will be there-------does that count?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I'll be sure to take good care of her while i am down there!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not too familar with SA, but give me a call if it looks like you might have some time, can figure something out, SA is only about an hour away. PM # to you
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    I'm not too familar with SA, but give me a call if it looks like you might have some time, can figure something out, SA is only about an hour away. PM # to you
    It's two from me, so you don't really have an excuse not to come. ;)
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Vulchor:
    I'll be sure to take good care of her while i am down there!
    You rat ***;)
    some thing have come up and finding a time to Herf is going to be tough. I'm sure i'll be out on the riverwalk nightly, but finding time specifically to herf is going to be tough. That sunday time that i had dedicated just got filled by a meeting with a vendor.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life happens sometimes, it's inconvenient as hell. Let me know if it looks to change again.
    onestrangeone:
    Life happens sometimes, it's inconvenient as hell. Let me know if it looks to change again.
    didn't get a chance to arrange a herf with anyone, but was able to get in 1 cigar on the riverwalk.....it was awesome:
    photo null_zpsecaea2d6.jpg
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    WTF how come I didnt see this post. Im about 3-4hrs away from SA
    i really didn't have the time to actually herf.....this one was at around 12 on Sunday afternoon, and only got half way trough it before having to get moving.