Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Kid finally got it off!

Rudy has been making threats recently ( and strange noises ). Turns out he got it sent off and I just received it. In the noise and confusion at the P O, I grabbed the package and cut a choogy out of there before the authorities arrived. ( Joe Tom, our local constable). So got home, waited for the smoke to clear and the woods to settle down, and opened the thing very carefully, (wearing sterilized latex gloves)lol. Kid, your generosity and selection knows no boundaries. You are an outstanding BOTL. Thank you, they will be enjoyed. Most I have not had before.
photo 059_zps7adcdb91.jpg
Is this a warmup for the border wars? Glad I'm on the same side!

Sorry, Rudy, the AB Maxx Brazil inadvertently was left out of the pic.

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit from a stand up guy!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the age on that Perdomo.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Rudy....always so nice...very nice:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Finally got it off eh,,lol funny.. Im sure I can do better next time?? just give me bout fifteen minutes,,lmbo ENjoy BDR!!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Rudy that's some hit!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. Nice line up!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely hit there Rudy!! Enjoy BDR!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job Rudy! Very nice selection!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Wanted to recognize again the huge beatdown you delivered. Over the top! Oh, and since I'm an easy going guy who doesn't keep score, you won't have to be concerned about retaliation.
    ............ Just saying.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Bad Daddy, and i'm not so easy going,, after the whoopin you laid on me I had to at least et ya know I was thinkin bout you,, I can do better,, really,, cmon dont be that way.......sooo I think this means I need to try harder k? k!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    The Kid:
    Thank you Bad Daddy, and i'm not so easy going,, after the whoopin you laid on me I had to at least et ya know I was thinkin bout you,, I can do better,, really,, cmon dont be that way.......sooo I think this means I need to try harder k? k!
    :-) :-) ;-)