Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blown the F up by "Young Gun"

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
So I posted a thread about my first Camacho triple mads and heard about the various feelings on how long to age them to get the best flavor. Most felt that these were put them in your humidor and forget about them but only getting 2 i didn't think that would be possible. All of a sudden a strange PM was sent to me from "Young Gun" He requested my address......then threatened that if i didn't give it up it wold be worse on me. He explained that he would send me some CTM's that had plenty of age on them. I was scared for my life after that so i gave it to him.

well.....I'm not sure how he could have made it worse. I came home from a doctors appointment to find the mailbox in pieces and Rain's poker winnings halfway down the block:

photo null_zpsb8990cb3.jpg

On top of the CTM's he sent me a couple of ISOMs......holy cow man. To top it all off, he didn't even include his return addy so not only did he bomb the hell out of me, i can't return fire. (which he also expressly forbid)

With this guy on the West Coast team I'm not sure how you east coast guys are going to keep up. I greatly appreciate the bomb and can't wait to smoke one of these that already have some age on them.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    TYG strikes again. You will enjoy those Maddies ad the R&J's are excellent sticks. Enjoy the tobacco!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    T.Y.G. oi oi oi,,, T.Y.G. oi oi oi ,,,,,, man the ryj's are gonna be fabulous,, trust me!!!!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Brian, PM.
  • Options
    Decided to smoke on tonight
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    So I posted a thread about my first Camacho triple mads and heard about the various feelings on how long to age them to get the best flavor. Most felt that these were put them in your humidor and forget about them but only getting 2 i didn't think that would be possible. All of a sudden a strange PM was sent to me from "Young Gun" He requested my address......then threatened that if i didn't give it up it wold be worse on me. He explained that he would send me some CTM's that had plenty of age on them. I was scared for my life after that so i gave it to him.

well.....I'm not sure how he could have made it worse. I came home from a doctors appointment to find the mailbox in pieces and Rain's poker winnings halfway down the block:

photo null_zpsb8990cb3.jpg

On top of the CTM's he sent me a couple of ISOMs......holy cow man. To top it all off, he didn't even include his return addy so not only did he bomb the hell out of me, i can't return fire. (which he also expressly forbid)

With this guy on the West Coast team I'm not sure how you east coast guys are going to keep up. I greatly appreciate the bomb and can't wait to smoke one of these that already have some age on them.
    Wow very nice Brian. Who is this new Young Gun blowing everyone up. Very cool new guy.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh, he's not new...
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duly Noted...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Oh, he's not new...
    LOL
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    hey brian, i guess this is as good a place as any!! dc9505521330913168000045 enjoy!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    hey brian, i guess this is as good a place as any!! dc9505521330913168000045 enjoy!
    ..........seriously? I'm not sure what i did to deserve this type of love.