Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Everyone here please do the following.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
You are all responsible for being by far the best community i have joined! Through all your generous, kind hearted, thoughtful bombings... You are responsible for out growing me from my humidor! :) I am now in process of procuring another humi... wish me luck... i now have to convince my wife to let me get a really early birthday gift. :) Now pat yourselves on your backs and receive my virtual high fives and handshakes with my highest levels of gratitude!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    So...are you trading your wife?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope... I love wife... Honestly if she asked me to i would give up cigars for her.... Lets hope she doesn't ask me to give them up. lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Just get a cooler, I have a small one and it works great....:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    The carnage has been fun to watch. I'm happy I wasn't blown up like that when I started. Now I can't wait to see the eventual return fire!
    Oh man... Ive got my gears grinding on my plan of attack... I think ive got a pretty good plan set aside already. Just gotta wait on the funding to do so. Might give up on buying my humidor for my bday to get the bombs droppin.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Oh man... Ive got my gears grinding on my plan of attack... I think ive got a pretty good plan set aside already. Just gotta wait on the funding to do so. Might give up on buying my humidor for my bday to get the bombs droppin.
    Negative on that! Get your humi first, then drop some bombs. People didn't bomb you so that you would hit them back.
    Rain:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Negative on that! Get your humi first, then drop some bombs. People didn't bomb you so that you would hit them back.
    Totally agree......I took time to get my stuff in order am just now got off my FIRST retaliatory strike!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Nope... I love wife... Honestly if she asked me to i would give up cigars for her.... Lets hope she doesn't ask me to give them up. lol
    Awww,, good answer!! listen to MVW,, coolers rock,, youll thank him later
    I have options for temp storage to set up for bombing. Plus i have no clue what ill be getting for my bday. I might get enough to do both. If not squeeze out some of my savings. as much as i would love to have a bigger humi i think I would be WAY happier bombing! I know how awesome it feels to get a bomb in the mail and how much it makes my day! i really wanna make someones day like you all have done for me! We will see... :) Ive got over a month before my bday... ive got time to decide!
    LiquidChaos66:
    I have options for temp storage to set up for bombing. Plus i have no clue what ill be getting for my bday. I might get enough to do both. If not squeeze out some of my savings. as much as i would love to have a bigger humi i think I would be WAY happier bombing! I know how awesome it feels to get a bomb in the mail and how much it makes my day! i really wanna make someones day like you all have done for me! We will see... :) Ive got over a month before my bday... ive got time to decide!
    August bday? If so mine too.....asking for a 150+ humidor.....we'll see if the wife steps up
    My bday is in the end of July. the 27th to be exact. Ive asked for cash so i can pick my own humi (if thats the direction i go) I might have a deal set up with another guy on here that would really work out great! We will see!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Really Mikey..."I have a small one" you probably a few of the largest ones available...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Really Mikey..."I have a small one" you probably a few of the largest ones available...
    Nope just enough to hold about a six pack or twelve pack...........LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Do as Mikey says. I use an old Igloo Cooler.
    Hell I'd be broke if I had to buy all those humidors !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Nope just enough to hold about a six pack or twelve pack...........LOL
    Yeah a six or twelve pack of cars! I think his entire basement is a walk in!