Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone near Columbus Ohio?

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Gonna be there for a week starting the 28th of this month just seeing if anyone wants to get together and have a little herf
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dang!!! I want to meet the Asian Clint Eastwood.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Me too!! Are you on vacation Lee? Come here next!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Rain:
    Me too!! Are you on vacation Lee? Come here next!!
    i wish I could travel all over and meet you all!! This is just a spur of the moment thing
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee, I live 2 hours from Columbus, but work there, I'm there all the time if u wanna meet up, I know several cigar shops there.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Lee, I live 2 hours from Columbus, but work there, I'm there all the time if u wanna meet up, I know several cigar shops there.
    aaaawwww snap!! Ray I gotta meet up with you!! And yeah any suggestions you got on where to chill would be awesome!! Pm me your number and we can figure things out
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    I hope it rains. A LOT. And you guys can't meet.Because I'm hella jelly.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ill be getting back from vacation that weekend. The wife would probably get miffed, but I'm only a few hours away. I'll let Ray know if I can make it.
  • Options
    Rain:
    I hope it rains. A LOT. And you guys can't meet.Because I'm hella jelly.
    Party Pooper... No doubt, will PM u Lee and would b awesome if u could meet up Daniel.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I'm in Cincinnati if you guys get a wild hair to head an hour and a half south. With a 5 month old at home I don't get the chance to go on too many road trips.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    I'm in Cincinnati if you guys get a wild hair to head an hour and a half south. With a 5 month old at home I don't get the chance to go on too many road trips.
    Boy do I feel your pain.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Gonna be there for a week starting the 28th of this month just seeing if anyone wants to get together and have a little herf
    My ol' stompin' grounds! LOL
    I'm about 30 (ish) minutes from downtown. What brings you up this way, Lee?

Let me know where you're staying and if you want any suggestions on things to do, places to eat, B&Ms, etc.

Would love to try and get together for a herf and/or a beer, IDK how much I'll be around though....wife's work is on summer shutdown that week & I know she has plans for us.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lol yeah it's that time of the year for people to be off from work. But yeah I'd def like to meet up have a smoke and a drink...hell bring your wife lol don't matter to me
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If you guys set a date, time and place, please post it here. There is a chance I could sneak away for a little road trip herf. No promises, but I would definitely like to try to make it happen.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lol yeah it's that time of the year for people to be off from work. But yeah I'd def like to meet up have a smoke and a drink...hell bring your wife lol don't matter to me
    Sounds good dude! I'll see when we'll be around that week.

Where are you staying?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sounds good dude! I'll see when we'll be around that week.

Where are you staying?
    Oh man, Tony maybe b coming to town. I better get a haircut. Hope u can make it down to ohio
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    T.j. And I are only about an hour from Columbus. Might be able to hang :)
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I'm about 90 min. away, let me know the details and I might be able to make it
  • Options
    Nice tony!! Once I feel better ill try to get it all arranged with ray and mr Gibson!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    would love to meet up with you guys!! This thing could get big!! And c-love we will all keep everything posted
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    WhoDeyGal:
    would love to meet up with you guys!! This thing could get big!! And c-love we will all keep everything posted
    Growing and Growing. Mega Herf
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    WhoDeyGal:
    im in akron and i see TJ, Zach, whodeygal and the usual cincy herf crew may be there, i may have to stop by too. Always a good time in cincy with those guys.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    kuzi16:
    Glock1975:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    WhoDeyGal:
    im in akron and i see TJ, Zach, whodeygal and the usual cincy herf crew may be there, i may have to stop by too. Always a good time in cincy with those guys.
    always a good time in Cincy. If not this one in Columbus, I'm definitely looking forward to the next Cincy herf - WhoDeyGal - good to see you on here again!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    kuzi16:
    Glock1975:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    WhoDeyGal:
    always a good time in Cincy. If not this one in Columbus, I'm definitely looking forward to the next Cincy herf - WhoDeyGal - good to see you on here again!
    thank ya! Cincy was awesome. Lee let us know.. Looking forward to getting everyone together!
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Keep this updated I'm about 2 hours north of Columbus. Depending on the day or time I may be able to make it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Keep this updated I'm about 2 hours north of Columbus. Depending on the day or time I may be able to make it.
    if we both can make it we should car pool. i mean you have to drive right by my area to get there.
  • Options
    Cincy or Columbus are both good for me. I can be there in around 2-3 hrs, depending on where this goes down. I'm getting excited!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Cincy or Columbus are both good for me. I can be there in around 2-3 hrs, depending on where this goes down. I'm getting excited!
    Not you too, Toombes!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Not you too, Toombes!

There's gotsta be a Redneck in the mix...
  • Options
    TexvetTexvet Posts: 39
    Time? Place?
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    kuzi16:
    insomnniapb:
    if we both can make it we should car pool. i mean you have to drive right by my area to get there.
    Sounds good I'm down. I have a bit of an issue with my car right now it keeps blowing tranny fluid out the filter gasket... I have done everything I can think of besides replace the valve housing, hopefully I can get it up and going before this!