Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

How to get started with trading

Aloha all,

I am new to the forums here but was curious how a person would get started with trades, passes and bombs? I usually do not keep a full humidor and only buy a few at a time. I like what I have seen so far. I am in Hawaii.

Mahalo,

Edward

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Ed, is shipping via USPS any more to HI? 'm jsut curious really. AS far as trading is concerned, we have a newbie trading thread I will bump for you. Post there, plenty of savages waiting... Typically, the new member sends first, once the vet gets it, they send their end out.
  • Options
    EHaddockEHaddock Posts: 24

catfish,

Many Mahalos. I posted there as a newb and hopefully will get a sponsor. USPS does ship to Hawaii and does all the same services, priority, return receipt, etc. I have no issues in sending first. I am also hoping this will help me expand my horizons a bit.

Mahalo,

Edward

• Options
    Yeah, it's a good idea to trade for singles of what you want to try, as opposed to buying larger quantity. Many times newer smokers buy good deals on stuff htey want to try, then get stuck with cigars they don't like. I had that problem for quite some time lol.
  • Options
    Also, check our bio, and put in there what you like and what you want to try, it helps the wolves...
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    It is a little higher to ship to HI, but not bad. Typical $5 package is about $7.50 instead.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it out there... Mr. Ed PM me yo addy... Read up on using pm's they are fun! I will be on the Big Island in September..
  • Options
    Bigshizza, I got a hit over on the newbie trading thread and am doing a trade. As soon as I get that one done I will PM you my addy and we can do a trade as well. Mahalo, Edward
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Post some pictures of Hawaii. I have never been ther but it is on my bucket list.
  • Options
    Sounds like an idea.
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    I would trade with you if you want