Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

God of Fire

2»

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kuzi16:
    the opusx is fairly rare and so is the GoF.
    its rare not because they limit the production, but because the tobacco itself limits the production. it's just not available.
    i have not smoked a GoF, but i have one. it will get smoked one day.

I did have some God Of Fire Chili once ;) ...I'm just sayin' ...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Congrats Luko! Dang... with 2 girls you won't have any hair left by the time they hit the teenage years.
    You're right, but I do need to revive that gun thread. I have a few shotguns and rifles for hunting, but I need to pick myself up a handgun or two, if nothing else so I can clean them while sitting on the couch when these punks come over.

In all seriousness, everyone please feel free to come to Pgh and drink some whiskey and we'll fire up some good sticks...I could use the infusion of testosterone. Even my two mutts are female, and they're just as high maintenance as my wife and daughter. God help me.
    If you have the guns you need one other important thing... a shovel. Just in case seeing the guns alone isn't enough to deter the punks. lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Congrats Luko! Dang... with 2 girls you won't have any hair left by the time they hit the teenage years.
    You're right, but I do need to revive that gun thread. I have a few shotguns and rifles for hunting, but I need to pick myself up a handgun or two, if nothing else so I can clean them while sitting on the couch when these punks come over.

In all seriousness, everyone please feel free to come to Pgh and drink some whiskey and we'll fire up some good sticks...I could use the infusion of testosterone. Even my two mutts are female, and they're just as high maintenance as my wife and daughter. God help me.
    If you have the guns you need one other important thing... a shovel. Just in case seeing the guns alone isn't enough to deter the punks. lol

Maybe a shovel with notches on the handle ...yeah thats it ...