Home General Discussion

The Great Texas Herf.

On 8/17 the Hico, Texas ( Home of Billy the Kid) will host Hogs and Dogs. A poker run and party to benefit Fisher House and Texas County Veterans. Gonna be a Bash and my 501C3 is gonna run the Beer and soda concession. How's bout ya'll Stogie puffers comin to Hico to celbrate and get wasted while smokin your favorite stogies. The Deputy Marshall is a beautiful single lady who will be dressed up as Kitty as well. Billy might even show up. Don't ride? My condolences but not required for the party. Just don't touch the hogs.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm game.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be able to attend, but, for those who don't know, Fisher House is well worth supporting. When my son left his right hand in Afghanistan, along with a laundry list of other injuries including 8 broken vertebrae, Fisher House put us up free of charge and helped in so many ways I can't begin to say. They're the real deal on the forefront of helping those who sacrificed for their country. Wounded Warriors, too. My 2 cents.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    pilgrimtex:
    On 8/17 the Hico, Texas ( Home of Billy the Kid) will host Hogs and Dogs. A poker run and party to benefit Fisher House and Texas County Veterans. Gonna be a Bash and my 501C3 is gonna run the Beer and soda concession. How's bout ya'll Stogie puffers comin to Hico to celbrate and get wasted while smokin your favorite stogies. The Deputy Marshall is a beautiful single lady who will be dressed up as Kitty as well. Billy might even show up. Don't ride? My condolences but not required for the party. Just don't touch the hogs.
    Sounds like a great time and a better cause. Not a chance I can get down to TX and I don't ride anyway (still thinking of doing it one of these days though), but is there anyway to contribute to the cause regardless?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wait, since TCV is running the booze, and I know the President and Founder of TCV....do you see where this is going?
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    Rain:
    Wait, since TCV is running the booze, and I know the President and Founder of TCV....do you see where this is going?

WOW!!!!!! you really know the founder? I hear he's a real A$$ hole. LOL
    You can find Fisher house on the Internet and O'Reilly on Fox News is a big supporter.