Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ricky The Magnificent

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
The title says it all. Thank you Ricky for your consistency, point blank and you know what I mean :). Oh yeah, thank you for this awesome selection of cigars too :)....

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one of those frabk hererras and it was an awesome cigar. I wish I could find em around more. Nice ricky!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or has Hammy been on a little tear lately?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy them my brother. Didn't know if you'd ever had the Frank Harreras but I loved it. And I remembered you said you liked the Centurian. Those 2 have about a year on em.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Ricky, you must be Butter cause your on a roll lately! :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very nice Ricky, you must be Butter cause your on a roll lately! :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Bwahahahahaha nice hit Ricky!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:

So you find that funny Westie. Yes it's a nice hit and Ricky is a great guy and he lives in the East Coast. You in the other hand, Bwahahahahaha!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:

So you find that funny Westie. Yes it's a nice hit and Ricky is a great guy and he lives in the East Coast. You in the other hand, Bwahahahahaha!
    Get em Rick!!!,,

Nice hit Mr. Rhamlin,,,I know you were probably expecting me to say something else,, not gonna do it!!!

Rhamalam!!!!!!! I lied!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:

Get em Rick!!!,,

Nice hit Mr. Rhamlin,,,I know you were probably expecting me to say something else,, not gonna do it!!!

Rhamalam!!!!!!! I lied!
    LMBO??