Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm moving...

Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
And I know I am involved in at least one bomb/trade so if you think you have my correct address please double check with me or Tony.

Here's a hint: if it's a wv address, then it is no longer current. I have mail forwarding for 6 mo. but this is just a heads up. Thanks!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Commence house warming bombs...........NOW!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need anything? Supplies?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Need anything? Supplies?
    I'm sending lanceros. I heard those come in handy.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bummer things just never seemed to mesh so we could herf back up. At least you'll still be close. Give me a good reason to check out that lounge in Lexington. Youll have to check out Fayette cigar shop downtown Lexington it's on E main St. Freakin nice selection. And be sure you send me your addy.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    And I know I am involved in at least one bomb/trade so if you think you have my correct address please double check with me or Tony.

Here's a hint: if it's a wv address, then it is no longer current. I have mail forwarding for 6 mo. but this is just a heads up. Thanks!
    Me too! I'm about to be a Mississippian.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys... getting ready for a long, stressful day tomorrow!

Ricky, ive beem to fayette and it is awesome. We will definitely have a smoke sometime!

good luck martel! Moving is no fun, I hope it goes well and you get settled quickly!

jim thanks! We are good, just wanna get the trip over with.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    You guys need to quit this $hit. I just figured out where you all live so I can fly some under the radar if needed.