Home General Discussion
Options

Right place right time!

I stopped by the B&M today to grab some stuff they had put aside for me. After spending 1/2 hr looking around at some new stuff I went upstairs into the lounge to enjoy a smoke I'd been waiting for for about a week. Nestor Miranda was killing a few hrs before an event he had down the street.
I'd met him awhile back when he was doing an event for his birthday release. He's so down to earth, and can talk forever! About 45 min. Into our conversation he says here I've got a cigar for you ! And hands me this

I've gotta look into it more however it's a limited release tribute cigar to someone in the industry that passed away! I was great full for the gift however I was much more great full to be able to have a great conversation with a great botl. Such a true gentlemen !
if you guys ever get a chance to attend a Miami cigar event that he's at take the time and go! I can't wait till he's back in July. They're doing a tasting/education event

Comments

• Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Wow that's awesome. Sounds like a great time!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great looking stick and the band really goes with the color of the wrapper.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's very cool that you got to meet and talk. I'm a big fan of Nestor Miranda's cigars.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very cool Steve. Awesome story and great experience.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great story and a great looking cigar!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Nestor's work. Sometimes hard to find around here.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great day Steve. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Very cool, Steve! Sounds like an excellent addition on your way to recovery.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Cool you got to meet him. Is that a Fernando Leon? Looks like one, never heard reviews but I know a lot like the guillermo leons.. They're made by la aurora I believe.