Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

For a good friend. Done and thank you.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
I need to purchase one or two at the most good ISOM cigars for a good friend of mine who also just happens to be my doctor.
I will gladly, in the price, include the shipping cost.
Anyone interested please PM me for the address and let me know the total price including shipping.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Like....are we talking super high endish as in behike or similiar? Or you jsut need two nice ISOM... If it's the later, just PM me your addy dude.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Like....are we talking super high endish as in behike or similiar? Or you jsut need two nice ISOM... If it's the later, just PM me your addy dude.

Ya beat me to it, catfish...
    By the way, Rodney, I still owe you something. I'll get it out to you when I get back home. ;)
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Noob question time... Whats the defining difference of an ISOM as opposed to what we have here?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    island south of miami(isom), should'nt be hard to figure out, the rest are honduran, domincan, nicaragua , and anywhere in the americas that makes cigars
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i know what its hinting towards. lol but is it a construction, flavor, visual or something else that makes them so desired for? Or is it just the concept of having an ISOM thats so appealing?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    all depends, i been smoking domestics for 20yrs and a cc every now and then in that time, but i started to get really into cc's about 10yrs ago, not sure for everyone else, but for myself i find the flavors to be alot better, construction i see being just bout the same since these are hand made, nothings perfect
    i would say it would be to eaches own, and everyone will have a reason for smoking or wanting to smoke them
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:

A PM has been sent and thank you.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:

A PM has been sent and thank you.
    Got it, I'll be in touch.
  • Options
    In flight, check your PM
  • Options
    Checked, and thank you for your generosity.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    no problem, payment is as follows: a picture of you guys enjoying them sir. Enjoy
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    RBeckom:
    no problem, payment is as follows: a picture of you guys enjoying them sir. Enjoy

Now Dustin, that's a awesome price you gave him. That's one to remember for sure. Top notch on your behalf. Enjoy, I'm sure he sent some tasty cigars :).
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    RBeckom:

I will break two of my personal rules for this one.
    I will smoke and I will have a photo taken.
    Of my doctor I can not promise but I will see what I can do.