Home General Discussion
Options

Kansas City

I'm in KC for a day or two...any great B&M's I should check out? I found outlaw cigars online and I'm going there tonight, but I might check out another.

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I was in Kansas City once in high school for a field trip...

The field trip was a tour of the factory that was making our yearbooks, I was on the yearbook committee...

A preemptive "SHUT UP!"
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    are we not allowed to discuss B&M's? I thought it was just website sellers...sorry. Don't worry ccom, a B&M could never compete with the service and value I get from here. I just like to talk sticks in person...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    nsezell:
    are we not allowed to discuss B&M's? I thought it was just website sellers...sorry. Don't worry ccom, a B&M could never compete with the service and value I get from here. I just like to talk sticks in person...
    No, not a problem. Talking about B&M's is no big deal. Just not linking to site's, B&M's or otherwise that sell cigars.

I believe Lassy's pre-emptive "shut - up" was regarding any snide comments about what a loser he must have been back then. Or asking him if he also sported a Mullet back in "the day".
    But you or I would not mention something like that, just cause Lassy bared his umm soul here on the boards.
    Ok Lassy... put that thing away !
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    AH! ok, I guess I just assumed he was as cool back then as he is now.../snicker...
  • Options
    plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    There is one called The Merchant in Independence (suburb of kc). Its got a pretty good selection and allow smoking in the store. The guy there said they moved out of the city because of kc indoor smoking bans.
  • Options
    To save some sort of face, I did get to drink/stay next to the hot cheerleader chicks in my class because they were also on the Yearbook committe.... didn't get to touch though, just looking
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    To save some sort of face, I did get to drink/stay next to the hot cheerleader chicks in my class because they were also on the Yearbook committe.... didn't get to touch though, just looking

I was the starting quarterback for my high school football team. In my senior year, I and 5 other starters from the football team quit the team and started the first co-ed cheerleading squad in our school history. It set a precedence (all of us were pretty popular guys) and the squad now competes on a national level.

Oh, and we got to touch!
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Oh, and we got to touch!
    Yeah, but other dudes....
  • Options
    LowSparkLowSpark Posts: 12
    I am from KC and the merchant has moved.  It is no longer in Independence.  Head a few more miles east on I-70 and get off at 7 highway in blue springs.  Turn south.  The merchant will be on your right after denny's.  The sign looks like a cigar label.  It has a great cigar loung in the basement and the guys there are awesome.