Home General Discussion
Options

Stogie stand appreciation time. :)

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have found a reasonable seal
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I may have found a reasonable seal

what sealant and or paints have people been using to customize the stogie stands?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A few more for the masses...

photo null_zps9b1ba82f.jpg
    photo D4E47EFE-FB2F-4EBC-97AB-59B58CF13423-3271-000002837FDDA452_zps5d6b279f.jpg
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Reposting this. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    My stands favorite spot to hang out.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Stogi stand! image
    It's a beauti
  • Options
    Put a stick on it!!! Take it for a test drive! Lol
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw Mr. Drew Dubs post and thought this could use a bump....

I've posted variations of these pics elsewhere, but wanted to share them here and again give a huge shout out and Thanks to the master, inventor, creator, wizard, and all around cool BOTL: Mr. Stogie Stand!
    Love this little invention, use it more often than my other ashtrays combined. And it was a life-saver on vacation last month. Fit nicely in my travel humidor and perfect to carry around in my pocket when we were out and about. Also saved my cigar from blowing off the 4th story balcony when a gust of wind would xome through!
    Can't wait to use it on the west coast later this month!!

I need to get some pics of the #LanceroStand in action for you too.....

#MaxinRelaxin

#DuckCrossing

#BeachLoungin #SandInMyStogieStand

#Balcony #NoWorries

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pics.
    Nice sticks.
    Grand stand.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok whats this?found this pik on the drew estates facebook page. photo ss_zpsaa86a748.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    ok whats this?found this pik on the drew estates facebook page. photo ss_zpsaa86a748.jpg
    I gifted that SS to a botl on instagram. He hashtagged it with DE tags and DE found it and started reposting it everywhere.
  • Options
    Btw, I heart this thread
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Daniel was nice enough to send me a couple and I use them every time I've smoked since. Awesome dude who makes awesome stands!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pics, Dennis.

I like the ornate bands on the stands.
    Very cool.
    Almost looks like they should be in a museum or an art gallery, so shiny and colorful.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    photo IMAG0266_zps503bbaf3.jpg

photo IMAG0270_zps17119909.jpg

I've had the cup a while! That place was imploded a few years ago!

photo IMAG0281_zps834d83f9.jpg

photo IMAG0284_zps7ef333eb.jpg

Poor, little nub of a short story. I was still smoking it at this point, but it was too small for the Stogie Stand. Loved using it! Loved smoking this cigar, too!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Nice pics, Dennis.

Very cool.
    Almost looks like they should be in a museum or an art gallery, so shiny and colorful.
    They turned out fantastic. Daniel wasn't sure about the Gran Anniverxario band because of how ornate the entire band is. He didn't want to cover up any of the back of the band that has the crossed "F" and the 13/hands of time logo. It turned out perfect though. The band was just the right size. He's an artist for sure. I gave the Opus and LFD ones to my buddy Mark and he was floored. He loved the Opus one especially.
  • Options
    Another good one. :)

• Options
    dennisking:
    jgibv:
    Nice pics, Dennis.

Very cool.
    They turned out fantastic. Daniel wasn't sure about the Gran Anniverxario band because of how ornate the entire band is. He didn't want to cover up any of the back of the band that has the crossed "F" and the 13/hands of time logo. It turned out perfect though. The band was just the right size. He's an artist for sure. I gave the Opus and LFD ones to my buddy Mark and he was floored. He loved the Opus one especially.
    Again, I heart this thread. Thank you for the very kind words gents. I really appreciate it.......... Shut up! Im not crying!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    dennisking:
    jgibv:
    Nice pics, Dennis.

Very cool.
    Again, I heart this thread. Thank you for the very kind words gents. I really appreciate it.......... Shut up! Im not crying!
    If you start crying, I'll get Jiunn in here to tell some toilet humor.....
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    danielzreyes:
    dennisking:
    jgibv:
    Nice pics, Dennis.

Very cool.
    If you start crying, I'll get Jiunn in here to tell some toilet humor.....
    let me be your ruuler. ruuuuuuuuuler. let me be your fantasy
  • Options
    It's like he has radar
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came across this old Stogie Stand thread and thought I'd link it here.

LINK to the original Stogie Stand thread
  • Options
    Thought I'd use this thread to share this withyou guys.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wds0tIJUX-c&feature=c4-overview&list=UU2d0xqy8UuTsQuWo3PCtnXg

(If someone can do the whole video linky thingy, I's appreciate it. Thanks in advance)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    (If someone can do the whole video linky thingy, I's appreciate it. Thanks in advance)

I had forgotten what a pain html is on this forum.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭