Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Unique Gift Beat Down

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
I don't know who you are, but now I have your addy. First of all, thank you big time. Love the gifts tremendously. I already have big plans for them. Secondly, whoever gave my addy up, thank you. But that's your bleepdity bleep if I find out who:). A little lost for words but very excited all in one. Thank you again :)...

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That resembles Joe's handy artwork, nicely done...that's some talent right there! Enjoy Rick
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure who the person that lives in Southern part of Wisconsin that bombs the crap out of people is that gave your address up. May need to look into that. Joe, good job again, those are cool!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job Joe! Enjoy Rick! Cant wait to see what you do with them!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    I'm not sure who the person that lives in Southern part of Wisconsin that bombs the crap out of people is that gave your address up. May need to look into that. Joe, good job again, those are cool!
    shoot I dont know what anyones talking about. I was just passing thru
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Not to jack Ricks thread but no reason to start another one.. I got hit with the same thing today too..
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    As always nice work joe!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    What a Rat......:-) :-) :-) :-) Very nice!! :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Rail Jockey:
    What a Rat......:-) :-) :-) :-) Very nice!! :-)
    Lol.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Very cool! grats rick!