Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bounty posted on one Enola Gay!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    matt better you, i am happy im not on any ones fave or great botl list, so i dont have to worry about such things, haha
    i like it matt, so smoke up and stop whining about it
    Your my favorite fishy ;)
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    matt better you, i am happy im not on any ones fave or great botl list, so i dont have to worry about such things, haha
    oohh no i have a rep to keep
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Mine too Joe, don't worry, your time is coming!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    The buffalonian:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

I didn't put two and two together, lol. I know you very well my friend :). Your on the list in my book as well...
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:
    The buffalonian:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

I didn't put two and two together, lol. I know you very well my friend :). Your on the list in my book as well...
    hey, hey ....HEY , none of this talk! i am a mean fish, i bite, and i dont like like hugs and kisses, so no more talk of this sort
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    RCY Cigars:
    mmccartneydc:
    The buffalonian:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

hey, hey ....HEY , none of this talk! i am a mean fish, i bite, and i dont like like hugs and kisses, so no more talk of this sort
    Awwww, look at that bro on bro love, just warms me right to the bottom of my gut. Oh wait, nevermind, that's the Vietnamese I had for lunch... ;)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ...i still think this is..someone in the midwest.......who ever it is..is doing a great job hiding their identity. But those sticks do look to be all of dan aka toombes favorite sticks as well... hmmm....
  • Options
    That's true, maybe it is my 'ol buddy just north of me! Hmmmmm....
  • Options
    was it a po box or an actual address btw? i still have all my skiptracing tools when i was a collector just saying
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they just use the address of another known brother on here as the return address. I don't think that is going to help much. At this point, whoever is sending could just use their actual address and everyone would probably assume it was placed there to mislead. All of this makes me wonder if and when Mr. Gay will reveal himself. It has to be close to a year now that this has been going on. Craziness....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    I'm pretty sure they just use the address of another known brother on here as the return address. I don't think that is going to help much. At this point, whoever is sending could just use their actual address and everyone would probably assume it was placed there to mislead. All of this makes me wonder if and when Mr. Gay will reveal himself. It has to be close to a year now that this has been going on. Craziness....
    I get what your saying about the wrong address but the only thing i need code(usually in orange) that is stamped on by the post office used on the letter to tell where its coming from.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    SleevePlz:
    I get what your saying about the wrong address but the only thing i need code(usually in orange) that is stamped on by the post office used on the letter to tell where its coming from.
    Using a prepaid label negates that stamp... There is no stamp, just a prepaid label from what I gather.
  • Options
    Well I can take a pic of all the labels for ya buff. This one didn't look prepaid I don't think and the only addy that I know of in MD is RCY's. This wasn't his addy.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Well I can take a pic of all the labels for ya buff. This one didn't look prepaid I don't think and the only addy that I know of in MD is RCY's. This wasn't his addy.
    if you wouldnt mind i always like a good mystery , looks like Mr. Gay screwed up
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    mmccartneydc:
    if you wouldnt mind i always like a good mystery , looks like Mr. Gay screwed up
    PM sir!
  • Options
    replied sir!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    ...i still think this is..someone in the midwest.......who ever it is..is doing a great job hiding their identity. But those sticks do look to be all of dan aka toombes favorite sticks as well... hmmm....

Cuzza wha?!?!? Twernt me, son. I bomb with honor and dignity! My victims know who destroyed them.
    In all seriousness, when they're unmasked they shall pay!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

Cuzza wha?!?!? Twernt me, son. I bomb with honor and dignity! My victims know who destroyed them.
    In all seriousness, when they're unmasked they shall pay!
    likely story...