Home General Discussion
Options

A big thanks to all the BOTL.

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
So guys, enough has been said about what's been going on around here these past few days, I'm not going to focus on that. What I am focusing on is how you guys stood by me and didn't take this thing sitting down, for that I thank you all. You guys have proven to me yet again what makes this forum special and what a great bunch of guys you all are.

Thank you all, I won't forget this. On another note, that also means you guys better pay special care to your mailboxes, you won't know when or where, but bombs will be flying. :D

Joe

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thats what family is for, brother (of the leaf)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Love ya Joe!!
  • Options
    I don't post much, but I do spend about 10mins a day, 4 to 6 times a week reading most of the fourms and reviews. I've only been enjoying cigars for little over a year and wanted to say thanks to some of ya guys for spending your time posting and making reviews for others to enjoy...Kuzi I must say I've studied your "blending 101" and "developing your palate" for hours on end, Joe you always go out of your way to help others with questions and issues, Kaelaria thanks for your reviews as I enjoy seeing other people's flavor profiles. Over all, just keep it up!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    So guys, enough has been said about what's been going on around here these past few days, I'm not going to focus on that. What I am focusing on is how you guys stood by me and didn't take this thing sitting down, for that I thank you all. You guys have proven to me yet again what makes this forum special and what a great bunch of guys you all are.

Thank you all, I won't forget this. On another note, that also means you guys better pay special care to your mailboxes, you won't know when or where, but bombs will be flying. :D

Joe
    We are always here for ya Joe!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:

Joe
    We are always here for ya Joe!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Just supporting you as I would hope to be supported if it happened to me.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    I missed all the action, but I'm more than happy to go "fist 'a' cuff" for any BOTL on here!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Joe, you earned our support because you've been a great source of information and a stand-up guy the entire time I've been on these boards...there are some great people here and you're definitely among the finest. Like my old man used to say, you're a gentleman and scholar of the first order.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Joe you know how I feel about this situation, but I just wanted to add my support for you here on the boards as well.

Your history here and your actions dealing with other BOTL here, be it thru a trade, pass or just giving advice, is what the good members of these forums know you for. It would take more then a situation like this to shake that trust Joe, remember that.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Joe your a part of our little cyber family here at CCOM and I think everyones comments show just how much we think of ya ...without sounding mushy or losing my man-card I think there's a lotta caring between regular members on here and a he_ll of a bunch of great guys on here !!!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm glad you're here, and he's gone.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cabinetmaker:
    Second that.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    cabinetmaker:
    Second that.
    and a third. JWB can go "smurf" himself! Haha
  • Options
    j0z3r:

Joe
    Its so unfortunate that people do those kind of things. I just dont get it sometimes.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    johnnywalkerblue:
    j0z3r:

Joe
    Its so unfortunate that people do those kind of things. I just dont get it sometimes.
    May I remind everyone... No reply is best here.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'll reply by saying I love me some j0z3r!