Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Montecristo Las Vegas / Chicago Edition

I live in New York and love the New York Edition. Does anyone have any of the Las Vegas or Chicago Edition? I'm willing to trade or buy. I can also pick up a few of the New York's and send it to you for some of the Vegas or Chicago's. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    whats the cost of a box out there? i'm going to call around to a few local places and a price on the box of chicago editions, i wouldnt mind getting a box of each to try and put away for later
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    whats the cost of a box out there? i'm going to call around to a few local places and a price on the box of chicago editions, i wouldnt mind getting a box of each to try and put away for later
    Joe, the cigar shop we go to has a ton of them.
    Rail Jockey:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Joe, the cigar shop we go to has a ton of them.
    yep they have them
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    My local B&M does have the New York editions but not very often. Those things fly off the shelves quickly here and the B&Ms don't get alot of them. Loose they go for $20 and a box comes with 10. I will ask to see what i box would cost and if they have one to sell.
    wow thats quite a bit more then here, the box sells for $129.99 plus tax so about $143
    New York City has a 75% tobacco tax so all smokes bought in a b&m will be priced higher than any other state... That's why cigar.com gets all my money....
    got you on this
    oooyy, i thought new york was expensive las vegas is $220 a box, WTF! TO THAT
    These blends are expensive.... The New York Edition is an amazing smoke though.... I don't know if i would buy a box of them but i do go to the B&M every so often just to buy one and smoke....
    Found em for 130 shipped for the nyc
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    nice grab