Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Boss

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok come to find out my Warden over our special ops and prison smokes cigars and he is having a 4th of July get together next Saturday, we talked for a few minutes the other day about smokes and not saying I am trying to impress him to get a promotion I have interviewed for lieutenant position, well yes I am, but anyways he says he tried a Isom long time ago, so I am looking for a couple of cohiba's Isom's to impress him, so if any one out there has a couple I could buy, trade, or give u my kidney for please let me know. I figured cohiba's he has heard of. Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Glock1975:
    Ok come to find out my Warden over our special ops and prison smokes cigars and he is having a 4th of July get together next Saturday, we talked for a few minutes the other day about smokes and not saying I am trying to impress him to get a promotion I have interviewed for lieutenant position, well yes I am, but anyways he says he tried a Isom long time ago, so I am looking for a couple of cohiba's Isom's to impress him, so if any one out there has a couple I could buy, trade, or give u my kidney for please let me know. I figured cohiba's he has heard of. Thanks guys
    send me your address LT.
  • Options
    Pm sent James
  • Options
    Replied.
  • Options
    Replied to ya
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Good man James
  • Options
    Yes he is.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Good luck on the possible promotion!! Also a nice Boliva goes along way as well!!
  • Options
    Here you go dude, I hope you enjoy. I meant to send more but rushed it this morning. I will get you next time and good luck on the promo. Expected Wednesday so it will hopefully get some rest before flame.
  • Options
    Thanks James again, not sure I will b able to go now to my boss's 4th party now with the passing of my grandfather but at least I can give the cigars to him. But really thanks for all your help bro.
  • Options
    Make sure to keep one for yourself. No worries and sorry about your loss
  • Options
    Thanks James again really.