Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sending My First Bombs!!!!!

Take Cover!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Innocuous boxes...j/k Hit bigshizza
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Nothing like seeing a new instigator. And I agree, hit The Shizz.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Innocuous boxes...j/k Hit bigshizza
    That's uncalled for Billy
    ehehat:
    Not you too..
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:

^^^^^ This!!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Not you too..

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but you deserve it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Just the other day, Bigshizza was casually mentioning he was getting low on sticks. Can't wait to see these land.
    james40:
    Just the other day, Bigshizza was casually mentioning he was getting low on sticks. Can't wait to see these land.
    When the He!! Would I ever say that...I hope I'd be smarter than that lol
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    When the He!! Would I ever say that...I hope I'd be smarter than that lol

Admit it Shizz, we've heard crazier things on here...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good man. Just sit back and wait for the damage! And watch out for return fire. You should bomb Shizz...just sayin
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Im all for joining a good fad. Take out the Shizz!!! lol He hit me hard and it hurt so good! rain down the pain!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    I can confirm this ,,All I saw was empty bins and boxes covered in dust containing some dried up kitty litter and a few dead moths!! Sad,, really sad.
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I can confirm this ,,All I saw was empty bins and boxes covered in dust containing some dried up kitty litter and a few dead moths!! Sad,, really sad.
    Hmmmmm.... You did Huh well I'm up for it with return fire ready!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Looks like the forecast is calling for 100% showers ( mail boxes ) LOL. Might check to see if any of the local home improvement stores are running any holiday specials on mail boxes. =D
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Oh stop!!! just settle down and take it,,lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I'm surprised you have any return fire considering how low you said you were. Down to 20 I think was the number. Isn't that right Kid?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ehehat:
    Not you too..
    keep adding it up!!! lmfao!!! 950010893183464549

james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I'm surprised you have any return fire considering how low you said you were. Down to 20 I think was the number. Isn't that right Kid?
    Uh yea! I think we rounded up though,, more like,,,, ehhhhh 16, 17, unless your countin the moths then yea a solid 20.
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    Uh yea! I think we rounded up though,, more like,,,, ehhhhh 16, 17, unless your countin the moths then yea a solid 20.
    i only sent 10 but got a couple on his bio, including a mf el hijo ,a tat Cojonu , a dirty rat ,a lp L40 and ofcourse nom noms incase he get hungary,lol
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I hope you're both nimble enough to still be able to grab your ankles...
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    I hope you're both nimble enough to still be able to grab your ankles...
    lmfao, now dats funny as hell!!!
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    james40:
    i only sent 10 but got a couple on his bio, including a mf el hijo ,a tat Cojonu , a dirty rat ,a lp L40 and ofcourse nom noms incase he get hungary,lol
    Nice!!!
    edelrionyc:
    Take Cover!!!!!!!!!!

depending on when he sent these out , these shoulda landed, or be landing soon,,,very soon!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me me me me! I had no idea I was one of them! I got my a$$ kicked in the head all upside-down and sh*t. I don't know what the hell all that meant because I'm so stoked. I'm stoked that I was one of Edwin's first bombs.
    Edwin, I appreciate this thank you package. It's an honor "to be your first" It means a lot. Thank you
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    WTF is dis ****???
    Bigshizza:
    WTF is dis ****???
    lmao, take it like a man,,,,,,,,,,
    jj20030:
    Bigshizza:
    WTF is dis ****???
    lmao, take it like a man,,,,,,,,,,
    Yeah a man who listens to show tunes!!