Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Thanks Guys

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thank u guys for all your prayers and just talking to me last couple days, our grandpa passed away last night after having a stroke. WW 2 vet who lived a very long and full life, he lived to b a farmer and school bus driver, and he was a proud member of FFA and was on the board of elections for our county fair for several decades. I actually got him to smoke a cigar a few weeks back on Memorial Day and he loved it. Again guys thank you so much for your prayers and letting me in your lives, u guys know who u are.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are here for you Ray...let us know if you need ANYTHING.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    sorry to hear Ray. Lost my Grandpa years ago....one of the hardest things i have ever gone through. He was one of my best friends. WW2 vet also, but was a city boy and worked as an AB brewer for years. I miss him often.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your grandfather!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray...let us know if there's anything we an help you with, just a phone call away! Take care and keep those great memories alive!
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    My condolences to you sir... another of the Greatest Generation has passed on. Remember the good times and pass them on to your next generation.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank u guys very much means so much to me people out there care. God bless u all
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this Ray. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly sorry to hear about your loss. A prayer goes out to you and your family.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Ray i am truly sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family