Home Non Cigar Related

Death Penalty Issue

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Seems as though the "cocktail" used for lethal injections is on short supply ...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mo-ag-state-gas-chamber-19572007#.UdSQFDtJOAg

Funny to me actually. I mean If someone who murdered other people, sexually assaulted them or what have you why is it in-humane to kill them with anything but the needle? I mean I say bring back the good 'ol executions of old. You know pull their arms out with horses or something in public. I mean these people don't deserve special treatment after what they did and I really hate it that they use any of my tax dollars to live. Hell they even get free healthcare!

Comments

• StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    I agree with you 100%. I say firing squad
  • bwcarter54bwcarter54 Posts: 142
    George Carlin may have had it right. He wanted to have them live during the halftime program at the superbowl. Have sponsors buy adds and use that money to pay on the national debt.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    An eye for an eye always will ring true.
    Let the family's of the victim deal with a few of these punks and perhaps the crime rate would drop at an astonishing rate.
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    We have become lost in the morass maze of politcal correctness and liberal morality. By far the cheapest way is a 22 long rifle round in the base of the back of the skull and while we're at it let us remember to unshackle the arm of our military in dealing with our enemies.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The punishment of any crime should include a face of determent. There's a very human reaction to witnessing punishment.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    bwcarter54:
    George Carlin may have had it right. He wanted to have them live during the halftime program at the superbowl. Have sponsors buy adds and use that money to pay on the national debt.
    lol, good 'ol Carlin (RIP).