Home Non Cigar Related

I GOT MARRIED

This weekend has been absolutely fantastic. I got married to the love of my life, thought I'd share it with you wonderful BOTLs. May light up my Opus X No 4 tonight, got about 5 years on it!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats brother! Now, go and enjoy that smoke!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Hey congrats man! One of the best reasons around to indulge in something great to celebrate!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and soul mate! :)
    May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace. May your troubles grow few as your blessings increase. May the saddest day of your future Be no worse than the happiest day of your past. May your hands be forever clasped in friendship And your hearts joined forever in love. Your lives are very special, God has touched you in many ways. May his blessings rest upon you And fill all your coming days
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    LiquidChaos66:
    Congrats to you and soul mate! :)
    May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace. May your troubles grow few as your blessings increase. May the saddest day of your future Be no worse than the happiest day of your past. May your hands be forever clasped in friendship And your hearts joined forever in love. Your lives are very special, God has touched you in many ways. May his blessings rest upon you And fill all your coming days
    And may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil know's you're dead. LOL Congrats. You have 32 years to catch up with me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news Jarett!! Good to see things are turning around for you! Congrats on the wedding and best of luck to you both! Now send me your new addy!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, let's see a wedding photo... her looking hot and you looking lucky.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    +1000
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, man!! Enjoy the smoke and bask in the glory of your new life together!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you both..
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congratulation Jarett!!!
    illinoisgolf99:
    This weekend has been absolutely fantastic. I got married to the love of my life, thought I'd share it with you wonderful BOTLs. May light up my Opus X No 4 tonight, got about 5 years on it!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, I hope you both live a long and prosperous life together!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Enjoy it! Being married is a blessing
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats bro!! Enjoy that stick...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    congrats man!
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Congrats bro! Its a big step !
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Best wishes to the happy couple!!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the Opus X!...................Oh, and gettin' married too. LOL
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Congrats on the Opus X!...................Oh, and gettin' married too. LOL
    I thought it, but couldn't say it!

And yes, congratulations on both! :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    You should have let us know sooner !
    Send me you addy please !
    And congrats !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Congrats! I wish you both happiness.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507

Me and my beautiful wife, Emily. If you can't tell, I was pretty pumped about it.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Here's another one at the reception!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome man!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good Stuff !!!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Congratulations sir!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. Love the pics.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There ya go.

Damn I like them photos. Innit grand to see a brother lookin so happy and so lucky?

Love. What ya gonna do. Mm.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Awesome man. Congrats.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Congrats! Enjoy it! Being married is a blessing
    Yup. Most times anyways. You know what Chris Rock says, If you've never contemplated murder you've never been in love. Oh and Congrats brother! ??
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Bump! Welcome back Jarett!