Home General Discussion

mah ac broke

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
....fixed now but cigars got up to 81 degrees..humidity a low 62, put a bucket of ice in (fridge is full) to hopefully lower the temp down some so the house can catch up...hope nothing hatched....im scared.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dont be skerd.

keep an eye on those ones from Uncle Fidel.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    dont be skerd.

keep an eye on those ones from Uncle Fidel.
    that will be an easy task lol
    damn..ice cubes sucked up my damn humidty... nooooooooooo friggin distilled water to be found
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. maybe wrap the whole thing in plastic until you can get some water tomorrow?
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    The cigars will be just fine...even at that temperature for a day won't cause any issues...it's the long term exposure that will cause problems..like a week or more.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    ....fixed now but cigars got up to 81 degrees..humidity a low 62, put a bucket of ice in (fridge is full) to hopefully lower the temp down some so the house can catch up...hope nothing hatched....im scared.
    You guys worry too much, Did you call the A/C guy and explain the situation in order to preferential service?
    You know I'm just messing with you ( I hope).
    everything is good, cooler has stabilized itself out. the cigars I found in my wifes purse that she forgot to give me when we were on the beach however......are under close watch
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate it when that happens. We loose our power all the time so so I got me a nice big generator that runs the whole house. Just can't run the AC and the water heater at the same time.