Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You Asked

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
And you shall receive, man with many alias, lol. DC coming up next....

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Go RCy go
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I hope the shrapnel doesn't make it this far south...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C here u go Rick, I chime in on Daniel's bday bashing and how The Enola Gay is really Gay, and u decide to turn on me? Not cool bro
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    And you shall receive, man with many alias, lol. DC coming up next....

You figured out who the Enola Gay are and you are bombing them???? Nice.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Yes Tony, it's the 2 KY backwoods brothers.
    It's Daniel Shane and ray!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    All I know is I woke up this morning with a ton of text messages. And someone called me out on my phone number. Who does that? Nevertheless, they will know for sure in a couple of days. Oh Tombraider is not off the hook. The 29th is right around the corner...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    It's Daniel Shane and ray!!

It's always been my experience that the person most adamantly laying the blame is typically the guilty one...
    RCY Cigars:
    All I know is I woke up this morning with a ton of text messages. And someone called me out on my phone number. Who does that? Nevertheless, they will know for sure in a couple of days. Oh Tombraider is not off the hook. The 29th is right around the corner...
    whoa big guy, wasn't calling u out, inquiring mind wanted to know. Now back to the medics from KY
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    whoa big guy, wasn't calling u out, inquiring mind wanted to know. Now back to the medics from KY
    Lol, what did you want to know that got you in so much trouble????
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Ray you are toast with lots of butta!!
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

He wanted to know who number it was. I told him to send his addy over and he would find out in a couple of days. He didn't reply and Tombraider sold him out. And sent me his addy, lol. Which made Tombraiders BDay gift even bigger for selling out, lol. Kind of reminded me of that rat of a guy Jhewey who aways give up addy's, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

He wanted to know who number it was. I told him to send his addy over and he would find out in a couple of days. He didn't reply and Tombraider sold him out. And sent me his addy, lol. Which made Tombraiders BDay gift even bigger for selling out, lol. Kind of reminded me of that rat of a guy Jhewey who aways give up addy's, lol.

It's also been mentioned that Toombes is the brain behind Enola Gay and his henchmen are Medic45 and Glock1975. How true it is, I don't know. But between the three of them, I can believe it.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oops...
    Believe me I'm no part if the Enola Gay, but if u r looking for new members Dainel I'm n lol. As for stirring up Rick, please don't hurt me, I am weak and just had a wondering mind :)
    jj20030:

Jimmy, I can't see whatever video you posted. I just know I owe you and it's coming this week. Thanks for the reminder :). Oh yeah, it's that kind of day, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

It's also been mentioned that Toombes is the brain behind Enola Gay and his henchmen are Medic45 and Glock1975. How true it is, I don't know. But between the three of them, I can believe it.
    its all Toombes and Glock imma poor innocent redneck who could pull that kinda firepower off!!! ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

its all Toombes and Glock imma poor innocent redneck who could pull that kinda firepower off!!! ;)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey now i give up no ones addys but yours.. Lol
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    this is not going to be pretty!!! happy bombing Rick!!!
    zeebra:
    this is not going to be pretty!!! happy bombing Rick!!!

Shawn, you know it's always pretty, lol.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    this is a good time to have binoculars and view this carnage from very far away.........
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    this is a good time to have binoculars and view this carnage from very far away.........
    does that mean you need more sticks too?
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

Jimmy, I can't see whatever video you posted. I just know I owe you and it's coming this week. Thanks for the reminder :). Oh yeah, it's that kind of day, lol....
    i think you mean rudy aka " the kid "
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

i think you mean rudy aka " the kid "

Nope, I'm pretty sure I meant you Jimmy Jam. My man with info and sources to HTF cigars. Oh yeaaaa!
    what are you looking for?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    now how did I get thrown in this conversation medic? Dont try to differ your upcomming pawning onto an innocent person. you and dan put this on yourselves when u decide to be enooooolaaa gay..... (in a nacho libre voice)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rick is gonna go crazy on you! I can smell the smoke from the crater already.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the heck is going on round here!!