• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    replied
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Is there no sort of copyright/trademark issue here?
  • Options
    well most of the images i have made have come from brands of the world, and they give the files away, and other files i had to make them from a picture or actuall cigar band or box image
    and im sure if copy righting was a issue i would of been contacted long ago, and being that i have given away more then i have sold i am not worried about it at all
    besides all the free marketing they are getting,nope not worried at all, why do you ask this question now? after so many weeks of my images being out on here
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Looks good Joe! Will be placing an order soon!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    well most of the images i have made have come from brands of the world, and they give the files away, and other files i had to make them from a picture or actuall cigar band or box image
    and im sure if copy righting was a issue i would of been contacted long ago, and being that i have given away more then i have sold i am not worried about it at all
    besides all the free marketing they are getting,nope not worried at all, why do you ask this question now? after so many weeks of my images being out on here

I was just curious. I would think some companies might have an issue with someone trying to make money off of their image, but what do I know?
  • Options
    trying to make money? i spend more on materials then any profit, shoot most if not all of the vinyls cut i didnt make anything, so if they have a problem they can contact me, one last thing you will notice my images are not exact copies of the original,i dont have the originals files to make original copies, i actually own my versions, the only exeption would be tridents cigarfellas, and that belongs to him and he sent me the image to make them. trying to make money? nope the money i am asking for is to replenish my original vinyl stock in order to make more to give away later on when there are newguys, guys that i do trades with or meet at a herf
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what are those stickers?
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    Like I said, just curious... They look cool to me. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    To me it is free advertisement for all of the companies. They should be paying joe to make them!
  • Options
    mike it's all good, ill still make some for the select few
    but anyone else good luck finding them,i took the time to find, convert and fix the images i have made, and they are mine, and what i was charging was nothing compared to what a vinyl/sign shop would charge, and i get them done faster also, before i bought my cutter i went to schellhorn grafix here in chicago for a 30" x 4" "to punish and enslave" vinyl 2 of them i paid $140, took over a week to get,when i cut my own it cost me $12 in vinyl and took 5 min,
    so mike its all good, doesnt effect me one bit if i dont make any, wasnt about money,or trades or what ever is being said, so carry on
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    but anyone else good luck finding them,i took the time to find, convert and fix the images i have made, and they are mine, and what i was charging was nothing compared to what a vinyl/sign shop would charge, and i get them done faster also, before i bought my cutter i went to schellhorn grafix here in chicago for a 30" x 4" "to punish and enslave" vinyl 2 of them i paid $140, took over a week to get,when i cut my own it cost me $12 in vinyl and took 5 min,
    so mike its all good, doesnt effect me one bit if i dont make any, wasnt about money,or trades or what ever is being said, so carry on
    i say do ya thing bro. I can understand people having opinions and making comments but at the end of the day... Do what you enjoy. I think the MF joints were off the hook... Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    smoke em if you got em:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i say do ya thing bro. I can understand people having opinions and making comments but at the end of the day... Do what you enjoy. I think the MF joints were off the hook... Just my 2 cents.
    I agree and especially about the My Father with Don Pepin Garcia. That was sweet dude. Very cool.
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    smoke em if you got em:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I agree and especially about the My Father with Don Pepin Garcia. That was sweet dude. Very cool.
    I like my liga stuff!