Home Non Cigar Related
Options

glad to see the board's back up

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
that ^
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't get it on my iPad only on my iPhone which is odd, same browsers Safari? What up???
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    totally agree.....i missed it last night.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I still can't get it on my iPad only on my iPhone which is odd, same browsers Safari? What up???
    Did you try clearing your browser settings.

Open up the "settings" on your iDevice.
    Then hit the "Safari" tab.
    Clear Cookies/Cache/History options, and then hit the "Advanced" tab at the bottom. And then on the page that opens, click the big red button at the bottom that says "remove all website data.
    (You'll lose any saved passwords and stuff like that but should fix it. Your bookmarks and reading list should still be saved though)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Bigshizza:
    Jim same thing happened to me try clearing your history and deleting cookies
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    i'M not an iHead so iHave no iDea.

sent from my Lester's Bacon Soda can using string cheese

gettin punchy -- is it quittin time yet?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I thought an errant bomb from one of you crazy mofos wiped the place out or something.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    I thought an errant bomb from one of you crazy mofos wiped the place out or something.
    Either that or overload from the arms race due to the gang war...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it back on the iPad but both the iPhone and iPad aren't displaying videos, (STARTING 6/26)which wasn't a problem in the past. I'd say they disappeared about a month ago, used to see the songs thread or when they were posted in threads randomly! Dang dis sucks!! WHY...