Home Non Cigar Related

A family tragedy

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
On the Fourth of July, due to a horrible firework accident at a family barbecue, my brother in law lost his life, as I mourn the loss of a great friend, it's hard to fight back the tears when I think of my sister and their 2 beautiful daughters. She was a stay at home mom and he was self employed he owned and operated blue steel pits, he was one of the main breeders of razors edge pit bulls. They have no insurance and are using every dime they have to pay for his funeral, I wouldn't normally do something like this, but I'm going to post the link for their fundraiser, any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
http://www.gofundme.com/3j9dkk

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so horrible man, I hate to hear that. Anything we can do just let us know, really sorry for this tragedy. Thoughts are with u and your family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sorry to hear of this tragedy. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :( my heart and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Richard, sooo sorry to hear that will keep your whole family in our prayers! Need anything LMK
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Wow, just wow. Thoughts are with you and your family!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Oh man, hang in there, so saddend to hear this. Thoughts and prayers go out to your whole family.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this,, Best wishes to you and your family!!!
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Very sorry for your loss. You and your family have my prayers.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be the terriblest story I have heard here yet. Look at that beautiful family left bereft.

shitt.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bad deal Reggie. My thoughts are with you and your family. I could even imagine losing my brother inlaw.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    My prayers go out to you and your family. Also, a pm.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Replied
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a horrible thing to happen. I'm sorry for you and yours, you're in my thoughts and prayers.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man that is just horrible.