Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Another addition

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
So my nephew has moved in with us... yup another person in our house lol... but for a short time.
very excited for my nephew and his big change. He moved down here and is going to hopefully attend college here. Trying to help him find a job, get a car etc. He is very motivated to get into college basketball. Has a great head on his shoulders and will go far in his life if he keeps going, I love to see young people with a goal in mind and will do what it takes to get there. And by the way.... Shane and Chris's Bed and Breakfast is open.. lol, you never know who will be staying with us..but just know someone will be. I think we may need to take a vacation and stay at someone else house for a bit. Such a great feeling to be able to help your family out, my dad may be an *** who wants nothing to do with his family even though he pounded the importance of family in my head..and I thank him for that.

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to him, sounds like a great kid. U can always stay and visit us on the farm, but not sure who wants to vacation in ohio though. Lol
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Good luck to him, sounds like a great kid. U can always stay and visit us on the farm, but not sure who wants to vacation in ohio though. Lol
    lol thanks man.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    My house was the home for wayward nephews and close friends. You never knew how many would be there for breakfast.