Home General Discussion
Options

Mrytle Beach

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Me and my family will be going on vacation next month to Myrtle Beach, does anyone having any suggestions on any local cigar bars or cigar friendly restaurants?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Interesting, I have been planning a guys week trip to myrtle beach so I am interested to see what you guys have to say about the area.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Myrtle Beach, there is an area called Hollywood Beach. It is a fairly big attraction and is not hard to find. Located toward the center is the Blarney Stone Pub and Cigar Bar. I went there a few weeks ago and the cigar bar is upstairs. It is a really nice place and has cigars for sale or you can bring your own. I bought a Monticristo there and the bartendress made great drinks. My wife is an ex-smoker and the ventilation system there is so good that she did not get any smoke at all sitting next to me. There is also a B&M not too far from there, but I didn't have time to stop. Enjoy.
  • Options
    bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Should be epic; last time I went to Myrtle was in September and it was gorgeous. Right around 70 to 75 degrees and around 80% humidity; absolutely amazing! Enjoy it!

Unfortunately I was there on business and didn't get to take in the beaches or anything else!

Rob
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    great, thanks guys. I will definitley check it out. I can't wait, this is the first vacation we've been on since my son was born...it's LOONNNGGG overdue ;)

"Long ashes my friends."