Home General Discussion
Options

Hello

Hello everyone, I havent been here since the forum changed , But I got a few minutes to sign in & I guess I will be posting again, I dont know if any of you were reading the Sunday Morning Smoke before the change but I hope to get back to it this week, My wife has been a customer of cigar.com for a long time , she isnt a smoker but she knows what i smoke & isnt afraid to order , Got to Love a woman like that !

Comments

• Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Vince:
    she isnt a smoker but she knows what i smoke & isnt afraid to order , Got to Love a woman like that !
    My girlfriend has been picking up way more knowledge about cigars than she really cares to. Just yesterday she stopped in the local B&M on her way home from work and bought me a couple of Hemingways and a handful of Oliva G's since those seem to be becoming an everyday favorite for me. I would say I've got her well trained, but she'll probably browse through here and read this when she's bored at work...
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Scrambler:
    Vince:
    she isnt a smoker but she knows what i smoke & isnt afraid to order , Got to Love a woman like that !
    My girlfriend has been picking up way more knowledge about cigars than she really cares to. Just yesterday she stopped in the local B&M on her way home from work and bought me a couple of Hemingways and a handful of Oliva G's
    Damn, Scrambler, she is well-trained!

Welcome back, Vince. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hi Vince. I wasn't a member of the previous forums, but I'll surely check out your Sunday Morning Smoke if you post it, always interested to hear opinions from others.

Joe
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Happy to have you back!!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Vince. I remember reading the Sunday Morning smoke from time to time. I was on the old Amback forum before but rarely posted.
  • Options
    twoputtstwoputts Posts: 5
    Hello, Vince.  I am sure everyone here will make your Sunday Morning smoke a must read like I have.  Very entertaining column.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Vince I'll go ahead and apologize upfront though. This forum has a tendency to take threads in odd directions, a thread on Nub founder, Sam Leccia, once turned into a political thread. Just come back in and reclaim your thread if that happens.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Vince:
    Hello everyone, I havent been here since the forum changed , But I got a few minutes to sign in & I guess I will be posting again, I dont know if any of you were reading the Sunday Morning Smoke before the change but I hope to get back to it this week, My wife has been a customer of cigar.com for a long time , she isnt a smoker but she knows what i smoke & isnt afraid to order , Got to Love a woman like that !
    Hey Vince welcome back. glad to have members in the group who enjoy sharing stories, and discussing one of our favorite topics beside beer, bourbon, politics, baseball, the list is long..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    vince, good to see you over here.
  • Options
    Hey kuzi, welcome back to you as well.. looks like you got some catchin' up to do How was the vacation??
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Yes, welcome back, kuzi!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it was good.
    im kinda tired... the wife and i had a huge problem driving through dtroit today and im kida cranky about that but all in all the vacation was great. ill fill all of you in on it later.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    Hey Vince. I used to really enjoy your Sunday posts. Welcome back! If I remember correctly you own a B&M cigar shop. Is that right? Anyway good to have you back.
  • Options
    VinceVince Posts: 36
    I run King Beaver Cigars 1106 Penna Ave Monaca Pa 15061 724-774-5166 , my wife is a BIG customer of Cigar.com, I think she is Buying retail, But at lest she is buying me cigars hahaha ! I think she has Tim Blyth on her speed dial !!!!
  • Options
    Vince:
    I run King Beaver Cigars 1106 Penna Ave Monaca Pa 15061 724-774-5166 , my wife is a BIG customer of Cigar.com, I think she is Buying retail, But at lest she is buying me cigars hahaha ! I think she has Tim Blyth on her speed dial !!!!
    Nice !!! That sounds like one of the best jobs around.. I haven't been to Pa. in a while but now I know where I can pick up some smokes when I do get out there..
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Sorry to take so long to say it, but welcome back Vince.